Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016

Due in September 2016

Replies

• thankyou went epau today examined again say they recon I lost one baby n got pregnant. Straight away or somthin els neck womb is closed. And got wait another 3weeks to do another test todays was positive but I don't remember having a mc confusing just trying stay positive xxxx

• Hope it all goes well for you laurarippingale. Hugs and kisses. X

• thankyou still having bleeding wish it wud stop. Xxx

• Due sept 2nd with my 1st baby!!!!!!! Living in Milton Keynes x

• Hi and congratulations Blessed2015 - welcome to MadeForMums, lovely to have you in this September Birth Club.

• Awe thank u so much xxx

Hey guys I need some help.. Period is 4 days late..been getting cramping all thia month and even more just now feels like periods gonna come 

done two clear blue stick twsts last night they were a faint positive done two more today a digital and a FR (bottom two) one looks positive one looks negative .. Help?!

has anyone else experienced this??

• Due 6th Sept with my third. Not told a sole yet!! xx

• Closmith I can see lines in all three, so I would guess ur positive maybe the digital clear blu is faulty. Keep testing everyday x 

• Thanks Perry I thought so too.. people are saying the digital aren't is strong and to take it apart and look at the strip and I did and there was two lines!!so who knows .... I think I am but still crampy so pale and really tierd!!

• Hey everyone think by the internet I would be due 7/sept/16

i am terrified dont know what to expect and can't wait to get tests and first can done!

i am a twin so already thinking about twins lolol I am very petite but already think I can see a weight gain! Think it's all in my head! 

Hope your all well xx

• Hi everyone and glad to be part of this great mums to be group, got married sept 2015 been TTC since then but I'm so glad I got very first BFP on 26th December. No much pretty symptoms, appetite is good but I get tired a lot. I wish everyone here an enjoyable journey.

• Hello everyone and a big welcome to our newbies - Closmith! We've heard the FR tests are more sensitive than the blue tests - congratulations! We also heard twins skip a generation (absolutely no idea how true that is!) so it might be your children have them!

Hey Sonny8,  happy new year to you! Have you told anyone yet? And of course, congratulations!

Hiya Hazy26, congratulations on getting married and now your BFP! Plenty of time for those pregnancy symptoms to kick in!

• Thanks danielle 

im scared but excited at the same time!

looking forward to getting over 12 weeks.. I think I'm 4 weeks and 4 days tomorrow....it's not qiite sunk in yet.. Normally I'm sitting with a large wine & ive even made an excuse to get out of going to a party tonight!! Lol

hope all you ladies are well what a great start to the new year xxxx

• Hi.... This is the very first time I'm pregnant.. Only found out I was pregnant yesterday 2/01/2016 and I ended up in hospital With pains in my abdominal. They seem to of calmed down today. But the nurse scared me. Cause my test was really really faint. And she said all kinds of things to me. Is it normal for test to be so faint? Thanks for any advice. 

• First of all I hope you are ok? What did the nurse say to you??

i only found out 30/12/15 and my lines were so faint! I had a few pains and really bad cramps but it's all gone now 

With me I found the later my period the darker the lines.. You could hardly see any lines on my test on 30th dec that's how faint they are and my sister said they were negative.. Which isn't true as the lines are so dark now!

I hope your ok xx

• Hiya PrincessTabby, we hope you're doing ok. It can take a while for those lines to go darker, so hang in there.

• Thank you Danielle 😊 

Yes finally told DH today, what a relief.

Congrats to everyone xxxx 

• How did he take it Sonny8?

• Thanks everyone... Im back at hospital tomoz. So we will shall see. I am just so confused cause I took a test Wednesday last week and it was negative and then positive yesterday. Does that just mean I'm really early?