Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2016

Replies

• Laura I haven't experienced it. I've been feeling very sick like I want to throw up but nothing more than that.

When will you ladies be telling your work your pregnant?

• Hey everyone big congratulations again!!!!

ive had no symptoms at all!!! I hope you guys are feeling slightly better?

inwork for my dad so leaving it as long as possible just a small family business mum not in as she takes care of my niece who's just turned 1! Xx

• I have n n off sicknessn on and off spotting but feel so rotten constipated bur o no clots n severe. Pain xxxxx

• How far on are you Laura? Hope your ok? Is anyone else as anxious to get bloods and first scan out the way or is it just me? I worry about everything xx

• Hello ladies, I'm so happy for all of you and your great news. I've just found out today I'm pregnant again after a mc in November x 

I'm due 11 September :) 

• Congratulations Erithiel!!

you must be over the moon are you keeping ok xx

• I'm 5weeks I think lol xxxx

• Thank you Closmith, I had a feeling it would happen this month. I'm well and trying not to stress this time. I've got two toddlers, boy 2.5 and a 1 year old girl and had two healthy pregnancies and comfortable water births. Trying to focus on being positive and enjoying this special time x I'm exactly 4 weeks today.

• That's grest Erithie.. You must be so excited! That's good your little ones will all be the same age! 

you must be delighted xxxx

• I really hope this time all goes well and if it does there will be 20 months gap between my first two, same between my daughter and new baby x how are you?

• I hope your family situation will calm down a little and you can rest and relax a little bit more Closmith. I was worrying a lot in my first pregnancy and I googled so much stuff every time I felt anything different. Both times morning sickness was the worst between 6-9 weeks. I'm really excited but not sharing the news with anyone till after the first scan :)

• Thanks Erithiel at the moment I donto really want to even speak to my inlaws.. They are so caught up in their own world they would never think anyone else has anything else going on.

i done another pregnancy test as I thought I actually can't be pregnant why would this all happen at such an important time in my life.. But I definitely am!!!!the lines couldn't be more clear!!

ive had no spotting no sickness.. Like nothing.. I am tierd and that's it!!!! I feel like im

putying on weight already!!!

when will your first scan be!!!???

have you not told anyone?

i told my sister and my best friend as she knew something was up!!!xx

• Sometimes it's better to kill people with your kindness :) that's what I do if people upset me, it's not in my nature to be nasty back. But it is hard especially if someone says things that hurt us and our loved ones so much x

My scan will be at 12-13 weeks I guess. I've only told my husband. Last time we were pregnant we haven't told anyone which made it so much easier after our mc. I can't think of having to tell people we no longer are.

My younger sister is pregnant with her first one due in May, I really don't want her to worry so in our case it's better she doesn't know for as long as possible :) I'm stay at home mum so don't have to worry about telling anyone else x 

• Some ladies don't get any pregnancy symptoms which is normal too! It does feel like this at first with the weight but it's important to know in the first trimester there's no need to eat much more that normal. Just drink plenty of water and try to avoid anything that's very salty and generally unhealthy. 

I was a vegetarian before my first pregnancy but my morning sickness got so bad I couldn't keep anything in and I had a craving for chicken kebab :) that was the first food that stayed in! How many weeks are you? 

• Erithiel that's so funny you eat a chicken kebab!!!!! thats very understandable I can't imagine how that must have felt. I feel so sorry for you to have to deal with that. How are you feeling in general? I hope your alright 

that's fantastic news about your sister and it's great the babies will be so close!!!!

i am 5 weeks and 1 day! I am going to the doctors tomorrow and will see what he says! I am a nightmare I'm always there with my ulcerative colitis which has calmed down and it's took me over a year to get here so I think he'll laugh when I tell him!

its so hard trying to keep it to myself.. It's my 30th and if I don't drink it will be a big give away but I'll come up with a plan. I'm not telling anyone else until scan and bloods are complete and I know me and baby are healthy!! my sister was nearly 14 weeks before she told us!!!!! 

with the inlaws in distancing myself just now. My father in law is a very hard man to deal with and this stuff has went on for years. they are control freaks and are always harping on about me having kids.. Because they are Italian they think you should have a baby straight away and we've told them it's never going to happen! i never thought it would... We have been married 5 years this may! They would never in their right mind have started anything if they thought I was pregnant! Xx

• Hello!! I am, I think, around five weeks pregnant and due Sept 10. I already have to super babies, a boy who's ten and a four-year-old girl.

I have a bit of a history with mc :( so I'm going for a viability scan on Monday at my local Early Pregnancy Unit so fingers crossed.

I've had waves of nausea and some quite uncomfortable cramping, not like period pains, more tenderness of my tummy. It's leaving me a little freaked out but it's probs down to the fact that I have zero abdominal muscles hah

Good look to you all and please, since I've had a 48 hour natural birth and an e-section, I'm free to try and answer any queries xxx

• Hi Perry83, I have had both a section and natural birth. I would hands down always go for the natural one! I vowed only to have another baby if I was able to guarantee a natural birth haha but here I am with no guarantees!! But seriously, I'd seriously think about having an elective section. Yes, the pain of childbirth is tough but I ended up in way more pain following my section. Everyone is completely different though, you could sail through it. Just saying. There's NOTHING at all posh about not pushing xxxx

• Hello and welcome, Erithiel: lovely to have you here. Love your chicken kebab morning sickness story!

And welcome too, FattyKimbo: another one who's having their 3rd! Really hope all goes smoothly on Monday for you.

• Can I just apologise right now for that massive typo of 'to' instead of 'two' - I'm a journalist, too!!!!!

• Thanks Fattykimbo for your advise. I've just seen so many narural birthdays end up with difficulties it's really put me off. I'm so scared and hate thinking about both natural and c-section. I wish I could just sleep and wake up and walla it's all done with no pain. I'm stressing myself out thinking about it