Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2016

Replies

• Ahhh, don't stress yourself at all. Just don't labour (pardon the pun!) under the misunderstanding that a section is easy because it isn't. Well, I didn't think it was anyway. However, I know people who say a section was a doddle in comparison and vice versa.

At the end of the day, do what's best for you. I'm a complete wimp too so that's probably why hah.

Either way, massive good luck!!! I'm sure you'll do great no matter what you decide! xxx

• Labour hasn't even crossed my mind.. Kinda forgot about that part... 

Too late now!

• I'm much better now that I'm pregnant again. I have to be happy for my little ones. I'm also glad with Christmas and new year time went really fast for me. I'm over the moon for my sister, she's expecting a little baby girl, I can't wait for our kids to play together. 

Good luck withyour appointment tomorrow, I'm sure I'll go well :)

Your in laws may change completely when they find out about their grandchild, I bet they'll be so excited.

It may be a good idea to tell your friends you're on antibiotics(tooth infection or ear) or food poisoning from eating undercooked meat or something. Maybe they won't find out. Happy 30th Birthday by the way :) 

• Perry83 as silly as it sound I found hypnotherapy very helpful and with the hand on my heart I enjoyed both labours! I can't say they were not painful but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I wish everyone the same experience :) 

It's all about trusting your body will do a great job and learning how to stay calm during the birth xxx

• Thanks Erithiel! 

Thata great a little girl you must be so happy!!! Will you find out and hsve got before? That's great they will be close in age!

i know.. I'll try that or just pretend I'm drinking vodka and coke which I did at new year!!!!!!

yeah they will be..  im just finding it hard to let this go.. They are horrible people even my husband agrees xx

• I did find out both times, but I will try and not find out this time x

My dad's mum always hated my mum and tried to make her upset, but I know it's not worth being upset with people. At the end of the day it's up to us if we're happy or not, so be happy anyway :)

• Hello everyone! I am from the states..anyone else from the states? I am due September 11th. This is my first pregnancy and I am a ball of nerves. Every little twinge or pain I worry. I have had aversion to smell, sore boobs, pain in lower abdomen, pain in my right shoulder (I use that arm a lot working), burping and flatulence. Let me know that this is normal, please someone. Closmith good luck with the in-laws. I told my parents and my in-laws and it didn't seem like my in-laws even cared I was pregnant. My husband and my parents are excited though. Just letting it roll off my back. Prayers also that my husband gets a job back in town soon. He works 2 1/2 hours away and I only see him on weekends. Good luck everyone..I'm gonna need all the help I can get!

• been epau tookmore blood waiting for a call so nervous. Cud cry xxx took blood dued spotting. And aches xxx

• Hey!! congratulayions rissa !!how many weeks are you!? I'm from Scotland lol so nowhere near you?!?

try not to worry I know easier said than done !! I worry about everything and been on google all night and worries myself sick!!!!

great news about your hubby you just be over the moon

thanks I need it they are hard work!!!!!

• I am 4 weeks 4 days :) We are over the moon! So excited. I know I just wish there was a meter hanging on your belly that says,"I'm good down here mom!" or "Uh oh! Something is wrong." Wishful thinking! ;)

• How far along are you Closmith? Yes Scotland is a long way away from me! Maybe like someone else said...maybe they will chill out once they find out they will be grandparents.

• Hi Rissabeth87, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations!

• Congratulations Rissabeth! I'm in Hampshire, England :)

• I thought I was 5 weeks 2 days?! Was at doc this morning and he gave me a date of 10th September!! So excited!!!!!

got my first midwife app in 2weeks it feels real now xx

• my hormone level stop raising n in pain today 😒 xxxxxx

• Hi Laura are you ok?? How do you know about your hormone levels hope your ok xx

• Closmith I'm so glad the appointment went well. I think I'm due 14th not 11th as my cycle is 31 days, not all the due date calculators ask you how long your cycle was. X

• I'm so sorry Laura. How long do you have to wait till you know what's happening?  x

• hi all sorry I went back epau n they took blood went from 41 -46 back to 41 had aches today cervix hurts but calmed a bit spotting on and off going my doc Tues ask for scan I thinking ecttopic so would like know soon n before things get worse xxxx

• Im

I'm 5and half weeks chuck xxxx