Forum homeโ€บ Archived Birth Clubsโ€บ Due in September 2016
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2016

1444546474850ยป

Replies

• Options

Yay a boy! Congratulations! The cake looks great.ย 

• Options

Congrats Rissabeth. The is too cute xx

• Options

Hi!
    We just thought weโ€™d let you know whatโ€™s going on, on the forum today.

Weโ€™ve noticed some of the women in our earlier birth clubs are really suffering with nausea and sickness. Got any advice? That thread IS HERE.

Also, do you have any tips on how to scrimp on your weekly food shop? Weโ€™re talking about that OVER HERE.

And finally, if you have children in nursery or soon heading there, you might be interested in giving the Government feedback on how they should run their free nursery hoursโ€ฆ we have a thread about that OVER HERE.

• Options

Hi mummies To be.

how are we all?

had my gender scan tonight and we are having another beautiful baby girl ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Options

well everyone bar one is having a girl! I wonder what we will have??!! Gender scan on Friday but my money is on ours being a boy! Will be so so surprised if they say it has girl bits. Don't think I'll believe it as I'm utterly convinced it's a boy lol xx

• Options

Hi everyone, wonderful to see your scans and all these baby girls!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which is brilliant, of course!
    But it also means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, shortly we're going to create a new thread, called Due in September 2016 Part 2- which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.

• Options

Scan of my baby girl ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

hope all you mummys are keeping well x

• Options

Awww so many girls ๐Ÿ˜ I'm so excited now congratulations to all u mummys , anyways anyone decided on prams I can't decide between the pink or off white bugaboo , I just can't make that sort of descision hahaha

• Options

Kg101 we have the same problem.. So many stunning prams i just cant decide ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Options

Hi ladies, we just wondered have you all had your 20 week scans yet? If not, who's next?

• Options

I have my scan on Friday 22nd eek!

I've chosen a black Bugaboo Chameleon x

• Options

My scan due on the 26th of april can't wait xx

• Options

I don't have my 20 week one until the middle of may as my due date isn't until the end of sept. But I've had my gender scan today and we're having A BOY!!!!!! Yay ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ย image

• Options

I need to find out about anti natal classes in my area. Any idea how I go about it? Has anyone else booked onto any?ย 

thanks x

• Options

Congratulations LovePink! Yay another boy!ย 

Marie I've booked onto a course through Sure Start (NHS), I found the details in my maternity file and just called up and booked on. I also looked into doing a NCT course but the one in my area was full already and not free like Sure Start.ย 

• Options

My 20 week aint until beginning of may. Im excited to see our girl again xx

• Options

I am 18weeks pregnant now and suffering with the most horrendous headaches! Does anyone else?? I have work at 2:30 I need to shift this!

• Options

Hi everyone, here's your new continuation thread which should be much faster to load.

Please don't forget to click on the new thread and hit the green Follow button so you don't miss out!

We're going to lock this thread now so we don't have two conversations happening at once.

See you over there!