Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2016

Replies

• i am expecting

• Oh laura, I hope this few days till Tuesday will go fast for you. Waiting is horrible xx

Keinaa congratulations, when are you due? x

• Hi Keinaa, congratulations and welcome to MadeForMums.

• and me trying think why hormone ay rising 😞 xx

• Hi all and congrats :) I just got my BFP this morning at 4 wks and Ovia app tells me I'm due 17th sept. So now the stress can begin :s

This is my 2nd pg but lost my 1st at 22 wks in August so I'm terrified of losing this one too. I don't really want to tell work until like 20 wks if poss but I was so ill early on last time, I can't see that being possible :s

So far symptoms are just bloating, cramping, back ache and burping lol. Will get an appt at doctors next week and fetal medicine told me I can have a scan at 7 wks this time so I will get that organised too. Hope everythings going to be ok this time.

• Hello Peachy, congratulations!! I'm due on 14th and also had a mc but at 8 weeks in November. Just as worried and have exactly the same plan of not telling anyone for as long as possible. I don't think I will have an early scan so I hope we'll all be 12 weeks before we know it x

• Hiya Peachy89, so glad you found us over here and decided to join. So sorry to hear of your loss, especially at such a late stage in your pregnancy, but if it helps at all, my sister-in-law (and were sure many women here too) lost her first baby very late into her pregnancy, and has gone on to have 3 healthy (but terribly naughty) children!

• Thanks Danielle :) I know I need to try to chill out but it's sad that we feel like we can't get excited :s we'll just to see how things go I guess

• Of course you can't chill - it's so much easier said than done (i've been there too). But you will at some point relax, it does happen, promise! 

• Hi. I am 6 weeks 2 days and up till a week ago I had symptoms like sore breasts but they just stopped Ov had very light spotting but that's all since I'm really worried about this has I mc last year in august at 5 weeks also I have pcos 😔 Is this normal ?? Thanks 

• Hi Gol35, welcome to the September birth club, but we're so sorry we can't answer your questions as we're not medical experts. Maybe some of the other ladies here can advise you, or please do feel free to post in the Pregnancy forum section of MadeForMums. Please do let us know how you get on when you see your midwife or GP, won't you?

• Gol35 congratulations! I would say call your gp even if it's only tiny spotting :) x

• Hi,

Hope its OK to join. I got my bfp this morning so assuming I'm in the right group. Thinking my next step is to go to doctors to confirm it?

• Hi eritheil,😃 Yes I have an app tommorow morning so hope it's all ok as I've felt fine just bit tirad and very thirsty fingers crossed everything is ok 😕Xx thanks for ur reply 

• Hi gigisweden congratulations 🤗 Yes get ur Docters app Asap x

• Hi gigisweden, lovely to have you join this thread (and come on over from the other thread too!) and huge congratulations on your BFP!

• Congratulations 💙💗 gigisweden xx

• Congratulations gigisweden x

Gol35 hope your appointment goes well today x 

• Congrats Gigisweden and Gol35, hope your appointment goes well.

Im 6 weeks today and I have started to get the morning sickness, but its not just in the morning- its all day :( anyone know any remedies ??? and I have found that im always craving melted cheese. cheddar and toast. I know some cheese is not good but is having cheddar every other day bad?

• Hey, congratulations everyone!

Perry, I only have sickness for every short spells at random times in the day. I think it usually coincides with when I havnt eaten for a while. Ive heard from a friend that holland and barrett do some hard boiled ginger sweets which have really helped her.

Im 6+2, I went been to the GP around two weeks ago. They didn't seem to know what they were doing. It really irritates me as I work in the NHS and am proud of the service we provide. I can see why others have negative things to say based on my experience this time. Maybe she was a new doctor or something.

How is everyone else getting on? Have many of you chosen your hospital yet?