Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2016 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Littlecedar :) they'll be such perfect big sisters! I was the same with my second, I could only imagine having a boy until my daughter was born even after I knew it's a girl on the scan x

Earthangel I'm not too bad, I'm sure baby is ok since its moving more lately. My back and arm are a little sore but I'll be back to normal in no time! :) our son said he wanted a brother too before our scan and we told him we'll ask the lady at the hospital if we can have one! But since we told him he's having a little brother he's saying he wants a sister 😂 he's nearly 3 so I guess that will be changing a lot during the next few months but he's still very excited. x

Marie this is my 3rd pregnancy and I've only felt movement at 20 weeks this time. Be patient and in a week or two you won't miss it as baby will only get bigger and stronger :)

Heather congratulations on your 5th girl! What are the age gaps between them all? How old are your other 4 :)? x

Kimbo oh dear! I hope you can agree on one name soon without stressing too much. We're thinking of name Stefan for our little boy but we'll see if that changes before September x

Gixxers I love old and unusual names too. People are struggling with our daughters name sometimes because they never heard it before x

HH such a lovely name too x

Closmith I've had a glass of water an hour before the scan just for luck since it didn't say anything about it on my letter. It was enough :) goodluck on your scan! x

• Options

It's o two are mine Jessica and Lilllyanna are 5 and 3 other two are my partners there in our life a lot there 8 and 6 so it's all fun lol xx

• Options

Gorgeous names! :) Are they excited about their new baby sister? I've got a boy Jasper who is turning 3 in about 3 weeks and a girl Petrie who is 15 months old x

• Options

Hi all, not posted in a while - this in between stage is a bit odd with just counting weeks, waiting and nothings really happening much apart from being kicked a lot! My sickness went finally at 20 weeks but have just started to get the worst rib pain on the left and scared that it can only get worse as I'm only 22! Anyone else feeling this too?

• Options

Bethan it's good to hear you're past this morning sickness finally. I'm not sure if we're feeling the same thing but last two days I'm feeling some kind of pain too, like if I exercised my tummy too much. Strange as I didn't feel anything like it in my last two pregnancies. I'm sure it's just another symptom that comes and goes so hopefully it won't stay with us till the end :) I'm 21 weeks tomorrow x

• Options

Aw lovely yea they can't wait my youngest wants her out now lol xx

• Options

Good morning all hope everyone is doing well.

ha ha erithiel aren't kids fickle. My son Joseph has been telling everyone for weeks that mummy has a baby boy in her tummy but yesterday he said it was a girl baby. Hopefully we will find out tomorrow if baby plays ball. 

So glad to hear your morning sickness has gone Bethan. 

How are you Marie? 

xx

• Options

Good morning :) 

Heather it's exactly what my little boy keeps saying! Take it out mummy 😂 he asked about the moses basket few days ago and I was explaining it's a little bed for a new baby. He wouldn't stop saying it's ready now and pointing at my tummy and the basket. I had to tell him his untie-my sister will have her baby first and we're waiting till the weather it's nice and warm after the summer :)

Good luck for tomorrow Earthangel, can't wait to find out what you're having x

• Options

its  so funny how there minds think Lilllyanna is always kissing my tummy talking to her the Bebe due two weeks before hef birthday so I just keep saying she be here for ure birthday ☺️

• Options

I'm good thank you. I've got my scan on Wednesday so really looking forward to that. Wasn't sure if I could feel something last night or it was just my tummy rumbling Lol 

Sickness and indigestion seems to have eased this week too.

Looking forward to hearing what you are all having xx

• Options

Marie I think it's definitely the baby moving it does feel like this at first for me each time :) So excited about your scan, do you have a feeling if it's a girl or a boy? I'm glad you're feeling better now x

• Options

Thank you .

I don't have a clue at all. Everyone keeps calling it a he as my partner already has two girls so everyone is hoping for a boy but I wouldn't be shocked if it's a girl. Can't believe this time next week I will know. Xx

• Options

19 weeks today and baby has became very active 🙈 Little madam is kicking alot xx

• Options

Thank yo thank you erithiel. My appointment is this morning so at least I won't have to wait all day. my tummy is in knots this morning.

xx

• Options

Earthangel I always feel nauseous when I worry too much about appointments and getting ready to leave the house :( 

Marie it'll be Wednesday before you know it :)

Gixxers such a lovely feeling isn't it? My husband has felt some kicks last night as I could feel them and put his hand in the right side of my bump. It made his day! 

Hope everyone is feeling ok today x

• Options

Closmith how was your scan? x

• Options

We had our scan and am so relieved to say all was good. And even more exciting is Joseph is going to having a baby brother. 

Xx

• Options

Congratulations Earthangel! Beautiful pictures! And what a happy news, they'll be best friends :)

I'm very happy for you x

• Options

Congratulations Earthangel. How exciting and what wonderful scan pictures x

• Options

Thank you ladies. I finally feel like I can relax and enjoy this pregnancy a bit. Joseph is absolutely thrilled to be getting a baby brother.

xx