Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2016 - Part 2

Replies

• Congrats Earthangel xx

• How was everyone's long weekend?

We didn't do much as the weather was only nice yesterday and my husband was at work all day. We've had my in laws coming to visit today but I woke up with a cold and couldn't enjoy it much :( I hope it won't last long, I feel so ill xx

20 weeks scan baby fit and healthy 🙈 

• Ah  gixxers what lovely pics and congrats. So pleased all went well.

erithiel how is the cold.

how are you Marie? Did you have your scan today too? 

Xx

• Gixxersmrs2 so glad it went well. Pictures are lovely.

Yes Earthangel I had my scan today. All is well, which is excellent news and found out we are having a little girl.

How are you Eartangel? X 

• Thats great narie glad all went well. Think everyone having girls at the moment. We are also having a girl 3 girls. 

How are you earthangel? 

Xxx

• Congratulations Marie. That is fab news. And you and gixxers having girls too is lovely. I am having another boy and my son Joseph is so excited.

i am good thank you ladies. I have been feeling flutters and little taps for a few weeks now but today I had my hand on my tummy and actually felt a first proper wiggle/kick. 

Xx

• Its the best feeling ever feeling them move around 🙈

My soon to be middle child is excited for a sister my oldest is coming around to the idea of having another sister. She's autistic though so ee expected it as she wanted a brother lol.. 

• Gixxers beautiful news about the scan and a healthy baby girl! :)

Marie congratulations on your little girl too x

Earthangel I'm better than yesterday but so tired all the time and it doesn't help watching my little ones dealing with the same horrible cold. x

• They took 30-45 minutes to scan me as couldnt see all 4 chambers of the heart and thought she had a defect.. Our oldest was born with a defect her bowl and intestines were out side her body instead of on the inside. (Gastroschisis)

eventually found all for and got told she was happy and healthy. I was also told i might be able to have a natural after 2 sections 🙈.

erithiel nothing worse than that horrible cold thats been going about i had it and it floored me :( was always sleeping xx

• Hi ladies,

How are you all? So exciting that everyone's scans are going well. This has been the longest week ever!! My scan is next Tuesday. Still waiting!! Has anyone guessed their babies gender right? I was convinced I was having a boy but at work they are now convinced I'm having a girl. Something to do with my husband having 5 sisters? 

I'll know soon. Have a lovely day. 

• I was convinced from the start i was having a girl and i was right 🙈 Xx

• Gixxers you must be so relieved baby is happy and healthy and also about the natural birth. I really hope you get to experience it and thighs will go to plan. Today wasn't too bad, I'm feeling much better :)

KEmma I had a feeling it's a boy with my first and it was. Then with my second I was convinced it'll be another boy as my mum had 3 girls and my nan had 3 boys :) but it was a girl. And this time I thought it's a boy and it is! x

• Hi everyone hope you're all well. I've got my 20 week scan tomorrow.... I'm so unbelievably nervous...I don't even know why! I still haven't felt her move but I have been hearing her heartbeat on the Doppler so fingers crossed shes OK in there!

• Bex im sure baby will be fine.. I have always felt mines move early on as i am so small framed so i get told..

erithiel i really hope i get what i want ive never experianced labour which upsets me as peopke always ask what it feels like and i am unable to tell them :( 

i will fight for it though as i am allowed its just down to sn to my consultant if she allows it xx

• I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Bex. It's  lovely that you can hear the heartbeat with your very own Doppler. I should have got one and then maybe I wouldn't be so stressed out.

I'm worried that my stress has effected the baby. I've had major diffuculties at work and had to drop down to 4 days a week because I was getting such bad headaches and was completely exhausted. I would cry the whole way into work thinking how am I going to get through this my head hurts so much. My midwife very causally said that I needed to quit my job! She said it as if it was no big deal. I really can't afford not to work and that stressed me out even more! I now work no more than two days in a row without a day off and so far haven't had a headache in 3 days! after having a constant headache for 4 weeks it feels amazing! I'm doing my best to stay calm but need next Tuesday to come fast so I know everything is ok. 

I know my headaches were bad but I thought that it was quite common to get headaches. I think my midwife scared me into thinking something was really wrong? 

• I've had loads of headaches during this pregnancy so far...my doc said it might be down to hormones. Also my job is pretty stressful at times (I'm a preschool teacher). When I'm not at work my headaches are a lot better lol. Roll on maternity leave ha!x

• Has anybody started buying stuff?

Im 20+5 and have only just made my first purchase (some really cute baby grows) but with the baby being due in September it is really difficult to predict what the weather is going to be like, on top of what size to buy lol think I'm just over analyzing things as usuel lol xx

• Baby girl doing well at 20 weeks! Phew!image

• Afternoon all.

how did your scan go Bex?

gixxers I really hope you get to have your natural birth. When will your consultant make the decision?

kemma I hope you are ok and your stress levels feel like they have gone down. Not long at all until your scan.

ha ha Marie I have got a couple of babygrows too. It is hard to know what the weather will be like in September. My friend gave me lots of boy clothes which range from summer dungarees to thick fleecy outfits. I feel covered for all weathers image

Xx