Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2016 - Part 2

Replies

• Thanks Earthangel. i guess I willhVe to just get a mix of stuff and can layer her up if necessary lol

Aw Bex, that is excellent news and such a lovely scan picture x

• Ah Bex just saw your post. Missed it yesterday. Lovely pics and really glad all was well. Xx

• So happy all went well Bex. Great scan pic. 

Have a lovely weekend Everyone. Day 4 without a headache. I feel like a new women. 

Bex thats brilliant news.

yes earthangel. i really want the experiance even if i get so far and dont manage to deliver i want to try. 

I have to share these pictures our 4 year old felt her sister kick for the 1st ever time and her reaction truely is priceless image

• Hey anyone els starting to get sore and tired jumpy leg kicked in yet ?? Xx

• Ah gixxers that is precious.

I havent had that yet heather. 

Xx

• Havent had that heather.

i do get sore legs which go numb at my knees and i cant stand as my legs just buckle away from me xx

• Aw ure so lucky lol x

• Well I went for my anatomy scan yesterday and I was told baby boy looks great! However I have placenta previa which means my placenta is attached too low. Doctor is going to watch it and I will have another ultrasound in 6 weeks. If it doesn't move up when my uterus grows then I will have to have a C-section early. Hoping it doesn't have to come to that, but just so glad my baby is doing good!

• Very pleased that we have a perfectly healthy and wiggly baby boy 💙. My Husband was over the moon when he realised (he was first to notice). I think the whole hospital heard he's delight.

Rissabeth I read up on all that stuff before my scan. I think there is a good chance the placenta will move right? Fingers crossed. So happy you a have healthy growing little boy too 💙. Such a wonderful feeling. 

• Rissabeth - I think most people's do move up & out of the way. Was it very low or just partially? 

Ha ha - KEmma. My husband was the same when we found out our baby was a boy. especially as we already have 2 girls. Think he's glad he's not completely outnumbered now!! 

ive got to have scans at 28, 32 & 36 weeks because my 2nd daughter was so small. Will be nice to see baby again & check all is well, just hoping this one is a bit bigger! Hard not to worry but being rational as 20 week scan was all good. 

• Rissabeth and kemma am so glad your scans went well.

i hope your placenta moves rissabeth. Loving hubby's teaction kemma.

i have to have extra scans too littlecedar. have also been told they won't let me go to term so will be given an induction date on 26 August when we meet with my consultant.

Hope everyone else is doing well. 

Xx

• Yes, most cases it does move up so just hoping that is my case. Not really wanting to have this sweet baby early. I want everything to be good and fully developed! I am glad my doctor caught it though and is watching the condition! I'll keep you all informed when I have another ultrasound in 6 weeks! Thanks! Yay Kemma!! Another boy in our group! My husband was wanting a girl I believe, but we are both very excited! Anyone else know about how big your baby is? I went at 22 weeks + 1 day and they said he weighs 1 pound and 4 oz. and he is running 2 weeks ahead on his height!

• Its been a while I posted here, hope everyone is doing great.

Had my scan on Tues and its a BOY,told my hubby over d phone and his reaction was priceless, this is our first.

Rissabeth don't worry it will move up and ull meet ur baby at d ryt time.

Love u all.

• Hi Hazy26, lovely to see your name pop up!

• Rissabeth87 I had my 20 week scan last Friday and got told the same thing, placenta is low and covering the exit lol, so they're booking me in for another scan at 32 weeks! Midwifes told me not to worry at all and to just think of this as a free scan as most the time they move out of the way by this time!

• Lovely to read all your posts guys on finding out the sex of your bumps. I have my scan on tuesday next week. Cant Wait! 

I have had a feeling from early on that we will be having a boy, but keep having really vivid dreams and its a girl?!

anyone else experienced that?

• Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if im posting in he right place or not so sorry!

I just wanted a bit of advice as I have just found out im pregnant yesterday and im only 18 years old.. I do have my own flat and live with my boyfriend, although weve only been together for 7 months.

Financially it would be a bit tight with a baby but not impossible as we both have good jobs which are stable. Im just worried that me and my boyfriend ahven't been together long and the effect that it would have on our relationship.

Im also worried because my boyfriend has brought up the idea of abortions as we are young and in a fairly new relationship. However everytime i think about what i want to do my head just keeps saying  KEEP IT. I know it will be a massive responsibility but i dont think i would be able to live with myself if i had an abortion. (i am not against others having abortions its just i know myself as a person and know i would regret it massively.)

I just want some reassurance that im not being crazy by thinking about keeping it even though im so young and just to know im not alone as I dont want to tell family or friends yet so only have my boyfriend to talk to.

Thanks so much!

• Hi hmainb, welcome to MadeforMums. You happened to have posted your question in the Due in September 2016 Birth Club - which isn't wrong at all, and some of the ladies here might have some advice for you, but might we suggest you start a brand new thread, in the Pregnancy section where we think loads more peeps will see your post, and hopefully be able to offer more advice?

Just click here on PREGNANCY, and the press the pink 'Start a Thread' button. If you need any help, just let us know.

• hmainb...I don't think you've posted in the right place :)

This thread is for gals who are 20 weeks + and are due in September ish.

I'm sure that there's a board for 'just found outs'??

Whatever happens, I hope things work out xxx