Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2016 - Part 2

Replies

• HmainB :-) hey girl!

a bit of advice, I'm 22 and when I found out I was pregnant was a time that I realised I'd be doing this alone So it was a big decision To make, however just like you an abortion never really crossed my mind because I know 110% that I would regret it, forever.  At times I got scared and thought how much I'd changed my life.. I now realise at almost 22 weeks pregnant, that my bundle of joy is the best change that could have ever happened to me.

I'm not saying it won't be hard, but you sound like you already have your mind set on the baby💙💖 I wouldn't consider abortion over worries like money or your boyfriend maybe suggesting abortions a few times before, only because i was stressing over the same thing! Once you go for your first scan you'll realise how amazing this is. baby will be your gift, a special gift you'll never want to return! I've just been for my 20 week Scan and am feeling kicks and punches, it's the most amazing feeling in the whole entire world. 

Just like you I posted on here at 5 weeks pregnant because I really didn't think I could tell anyone or talk to anyone about it.. Maybe look back on my old posts? But seriously, I've had the most overwhelming amount of support from family and friends even though I was absolutely petrified to tell everyone because I thought they'd all disapprove! MadeForMums is a great site to get in touch with everyone else who's feeling similar emotions as well, you're definitely not alone.💖💙

I hope you're ok. Do what is right for you! Xx

• Ow I really hope HmainB see's my post to her, feel for her I do! I know the shocked feeling. Now being pregnant is the best feeling in the whole wide world! xx

• Chlooepee, you can private message if you like? Just click on the little green envelope next to her name...

• Chlooepee 

I literally can't thank you enough! youve put my mind at rest so much! Thank you for your advice and support and good luck with your pregnancy! image

• Thanks Chlooepee! I hope it resolves and hope yours does too!! I didn't know you were doing this without a significant other and I commend you for having so much bravery. You go girl! Keep me posted on the status of you placenta previa and I will do the same!

• Hi mummys how are we all?

Im loving this fab sunshine we are having. altho its far to warm for me just now as baby is miving around alot and i am far to tired..

Hmainb i have sent you a message x

• Hey all

Havent posted in a while, hope you are all doing really well..

I am not taking to being pregnant well at all haha can't wait for her to be here and all the alien feelings to stop.. My sister in law is due in August and is totally embracing being pregnant, it's so weird how we are totally opposite!!

Off on a baby moon today.. Hope all is well and hope there are others like me finding it all a bit freaky.. Trying to hide bump so people don't talk to me about it!!

:) Han

• HH88 have a lovely Babymoon! I'm going away on Wednesday and I can't wait. I did not enjoy shopping for new swim wear yesterday. I wanted something bright and summery but I went with black because in everything I just look and feel like a whale. 

I'm trying not to count down but time is going super slow since I found out I was pregnant.

• Hello! Sorry been away for a while but I'm back! 

How are you all? What have I missed?!!!!! 

whats wveryones weight gain? im at 12lbs!! 

I know what you mean about the pregnancy I've hated every minute I've just worried constant!! Where are you going on your babymoon?

recao for those who donw know I have the inlaws from hell.. My father in law and I had a huge fallout at Christmas time fat forays he apologised to me and now we're expecting he never asks how I'm doing.. Now I do t expect everyone to to pander over me because I'm expecting but he has asked me once how I'm keeping and I mean once!!!!wven when we showed them out scan picture at 12 weeks he made a comment about how "as long as your surprise doesn't turn into a regret" 

he came into my work there (I work in a dentists as a receptionist) so he's been back and fourth afew times now and the other day he was asking how my brother and future sister in law are and how she's so classy and my brothers lucky to be marrying a classy girl.. He was asking about her hen night I explained that it was in Marbella and he was saying it's an expensive place but bot if your my sister in law then asked if I was going to her hen night in Marbella and I'm like no.. We've got a lot on this year.. And he just shrugs 

hw came in jut there and proceeds to tell me how "I don't see you like your twin (I have a twin) he's such a lovley boy isn't he?! .. your more like your sister id say" now at Christmas time he was going crazy saying how he doesn't like my sister and shea got no respect for him..

am I reading too much into this?! hea a nightmare and so nasty and vile !!!!!!! Sorry for ghw rant xx

• Closmith I have gained right at 12 pounds too! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm so ready to hold my baby boy I can barely stand it!

• Hi everyone. Sorry to interrupt, but for those of you with toddlers or older kids, would you mind eversomuch helping us out with this thread about scooters please? We'd love to hear if your child has one, and a little info if possible? Thank you!

• Hi ladies,

Hope your all well. 

For the last 4 or 5 days I've been experiencing a really bad pain on the left hand side under my bump near my groin area. It only lasts 30 seconds or so and seems to happen most frequently in the night when I'm laying down. I can't really describe the pain but it literally takes my breath away. I'm putting it down to my ligaments softening/stretching but it is only on the left side so thought I would put it out there in case I should be concerned. X

• Good morning ladies - how is everyone?

HH88 and kemma did you have nice times away?

sorry to hear about your father in law closmith. It is so to what you need right now. big hugs to you.

ha ha rissabeth I feel the same as you - can't wait for my little man to be here.

how are you feeling Marie? Did the pain stop? could it have been round ligament pain?

I have just bought the tommee tippee perfect prep machine. It came highly recommended from my brother in law and hubbys cousin. Apparently it makes the baby's bottle to temperature in 2 mins. 

Hope you all have a lovely rest of the weekend.

xx

• Hey hope all is well with ever one I'm stuck in hospital with double vision 24 weeks gone :-( xx

• Oh no heather. I hope everything is ok xx

• Hey 

Get well soon Heather!!

Earthangel.. The holiday was really good thanks, would recommend a babymoon to everyone!! 

The heartburn is killing me, has anyone got any advice on this Subject even Gaviscon doesn't work :( 

Han xx

• Il be fine when I'm home :'( there a Tablet u can get from your midwife it's called rimadean I think it stops heart burn acid ect xx

• HH88- I am from the US so unsure if everything we have is available to you also, but Maalox is my best friend right now. Hope it is available to you. If so get it! It helps!

• Hi everyone how are we all?

i had the most amazing phone call yesterday. my midwife had put me in for a section at 39 weeks which i was refusing as i want to bable to deliver natural. My consultant phoned yesterday an has given me the green light the all clear to deliver natural 🙈 Im so excited. After 2 sections and NEVER experiencing labour im really looking forward to a natural deluvery if all goes well 

had to share 🙈

• Congratulations gixxers. That is fab news - I am so pleased for you. 

Xx