Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2016 - Part 2

Replies

• Earthangel i super excited now i couldnt have done it without my busbands support though 🙈

Just need to hope wee princess jordanna plays fair now xx

• Hey ladies! glad to see we are all super excited for our new arrivals come September! How fast is time going?! I remember being 7 weeks and now I'm 24.. IM LOVING BEING PREGNANT😍 Embracing every strange minute of it!

i have a 4D scan on the 11th June, I'll be 26 weeks gone. Has anyone had one before? I'm wondering whether it'll be prettt clear? I'm so excited to see my baby's little face❤️❤️

• Is that that what you are calling your little princess gixxers? What a gorgeous name. We are going to call our little man Oliver.

ah chlooepee am so happy you are enjoying pregnancy. Hope you will post your 4d scan pic image. I have my 28 week scan on 21 June. Hubby and I are taking our son with us as he is so excited he is getting a baby brother. 

Xx

• Hello ladies,

Fab news gixxers - I found out that they're going to allow me to have vbac too so fingers crossed that this little belly slug plays ball!

Love Jordanna and of course I love Oliver as I already have one and I think it's a great name for a little boy.

We've decided, after many a family quarrel, on Izabel. So we'll have an Oliver, Laila and Izabel - I'm too excited!

Baby is kicking absolutely loads at the moment which is amazing but a bit of a pain - she actually woke me at 4am yesterday.

We're going to a wedding tomorrow and I feel like a massive whale :( I'm wearing a safe black dress, however, when I tried it on with some heels, I thought I would topple over. Am going to wear my Red or Dead brogues instead which my daughter reckons make me look really 'trendy' hahahaha She's five!!

Hope everyone else is super good xxx

• Yeah thats her name 🙈 Her daddy/my husband is called jordan so we changed it a little. 

We have 2 girls already one called makenzi and soon to be middle chile is kaila. We love unusal names and spellings..

aww fattykimbo ive had 2 sections. My midwife put e down for a section but my consultant over ruled which we are over the moon about 🙈🙈..

Ive not booked my 4d scan yet. As waiting till hubby is away in his bike with his mates 

love the name olivar

• Hi guys, sorry to interrupt your chat but we were hoping you might tell us on this new thread, what's the best thing you've bought during your pregnancy?

If there's anything that springs to mind, please do come and tell us on this other thread. Thank you!

• Hi everyone, we don't suppose any of you have a 6 year old son, and fancy him taking part in a MadeForMums toy experiment TOMORROW at MFM HQ in Hammersmith, London? If so, you'd need to be in London for 10.30am, with the session lasting no more than 1.5hours. We'll give you a toy and goody bag for your troubles, and we'd dearly love to meet you too!

We're also looking for 2 baby boys aged between 8-12months to take part as well - do you have any friends or relatives who's babies might fit this age group? If you're interested, please come and post over on THIS NEW THREAD and we'll get in touch right away!

• Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know about this thread incase you missed it - if you have children aged 4-7, we're looking for 20 children to try out some Lego for us. If you're interested, please click here for all the info.

• Hello how is everyone?! 

ill be 27 weeks on Friday its flying in!!ive got most things ordered now just waiting on everything arriving!

hope you are all well xx

• Hiya Closmith! Have you bought a buggy? If so, which one (just being nosey!)

• Hiya closmith. 

Sounds like you are really organised. We have just finished decorating baby's room but still have carpet and furniture to get. I did however get the tommee tippee perfect prep machine on the advice of my brother in law. 

cant wait - have my next scan 2 weeks today.

hope everyone is well.

xxx

• Hi Earthangel, I have a friend who swears that machine was invaluable. Fancy showing us a pic of the nursery? We have a thread all about them too if you fancy posting it over here!

• hey earth angel! I'm going to try and breastfeed so bought the medala breast pump!My sister bought the T tipee machine and swears by it!!!!!!!!!

thats great your hetting another scan.. That's me done with scans now X 

• Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is feeling well. 

Closmith I feel like time is going really slowly but I'm nowhere near ready yet. Still got so much to do and buy.

Earthangel I've heard the perfect prep machine is a must. Where did you get yours? We are also waiting on carpet for the nursery so haven't got any furniture yet. 

I've actually moved out my house this week as we are having some building work done. I got into a nesting routine of cleaning and tidying all the time so my husband thought it best that I wasn't around when they started knocking down walls. All the items we have bought so far are wrapped In plastic and hidden away so the dust doesn't get to them. I can't wait until it's finished because I can really get to work on preparing for our little arrival. 

My husband and I have been working on our nursery for quite a few weeks now. We've done all the wall art by hand. It's been really fun doing it together and feels super special. We're doing jungle book theme. I'll post some pictures and then maybe you can help me decide on blinds or curtains and furniture colour and also carpet colour? 

Would love to see everyone else's nursery progress or special items they have got.

Thank you

• Oh kemma your nursery is gorgeous. Will put up pics of ours so far but as the room is small we are getting a beige/cream carpet and white furniture. Everything else is the goodnight little soldier range from babies are us like the curtains.

we got our perfect prep machine from John Lewis for £69. If you are getting one look out for deals as they are usually £120.

i tried breastfeeding with my son but for a whole heap of reasons it just didn't work so I just decided not to even go there this time. my friend used the medala pump and thought it was fab.

ha ha consultant told me because of my age I need closer monitoring so I have a scan at 28, 32, 36 and 38 weeks. Also have a meeting with my consultant on 26 August where they are giving me an induction date as they don't want me going to 40 weeks so may even be an August baby image 

xx

imageimage

Our nursery so far. Excuse the floor but our little man was very keen to help ha ha. 

Xx

• kemma your nursery is gorgeous 😍

i have just moved into a newly built house so we cant decorate for a year :( plain white walls are driving me mad..

Xx 

• Earthangel you will get there in the end. 

xx