Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The Due in September 2016 Big Birth Announcement Thread!

2»

Replies

• Why oh why oh why has that happened????

😂

• Fattykimbo, loving those pictures! The card is brilliant, Nancy is yummy, but who put the Jessie doll hat on her head! And it's nice to put your face to a name! You look gorgeous too! And of course thank you for sharing your birth story. 

• Delayed ba ladies.  Arlo Jackson Allen was born via planned section on 7th sept 16!! He's a wee jem and a big boy!!! He was 9lb 6oz and is over 10lb now at 3 weeks old. Everything went alot smother this time compared to my last birth and recovery is a bit easier as a result thank goodness!! Congrats everyone on their new additions xximage

• Karen, Arlo is so beautfiful - love this pic! please do pop me a PM with your name and addy. 

• Ahh, Arlo, what a cutie. 

Danielle - it was my 5-year-old daughter hah! A sign of what's to come!

And that pic of me is using approx 700 beauty filters hah!! Instagram hides a multitude! 

Xx

• Hi everyone! So after 7 days of horrendous on/off contractions, my waters finally broke on wed 28th sept! Things got intense very quickly and within just a few hours i was pushing my little lady into the world. So intense but amazing. Her heart rate kept dropping so i had an episiotomy to help her out a little quicker. Im totally in love!!!image

• PS she was born at 8.31pm weighing 6lbs exactly. I have since discovered despite being small that she LOVES her food! My poor nipples lol!x

• Awww bex it will get easier I promise. I'm 3 weeks in and feel nothing now when he feeds.... and my God he feeds.  He's over 10lb now lol xx