Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2017

Replies

• Hey everyone.... I just found out I'm pregnant and I think I'm due early September though really don't know as missed period after I had a missed miscarriage early November 😔, baby would have been due in June. I'm so happy I'm pregnant again and really wasn't expecting it to be quite so quick, but I'm also anxious about having another m. I do have bicornuate uterus which makes it a bit more difficult, but been told there's an 80% chance I'll carry this one through, I do hope so after having tried to conceive for so long! Haven't had scan yet and can't get one for another 6 weeks! 😕 That's even at EPU! anyone else in similar situation? X 

• Mkmunchkin congrats! im sorry to hear of your mc but every cloud has a sliver lining and your little September baby might just be that! 

im not aware of any problems I have yet, no scan appointment as of yet. But have my first midwife appointment at 8 weeks, I'm thinking of booking a private scan because I can't wait another 6 weeks to see my little tadpole! 

• Hi Lyayi, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! 

Hello Mkmunchkin - we are SO pleased to hear about your BFP and so happy to see you in this Birth Club. Wishing you a super sticky bean. 

• Thanks Lau and ladies - great to hear that cramps are a normal part of this exciting journey!! Congratulations to all of you too. I haven't had many other symptoms I'm due around 18th September and just been feeling a bit achey all over and tired but not sick at all......yet! 

Madambel and Lyayi - when I called my doctor they just said we'll see you at week 8 or after, I was kind of surprised that's all they said, not sure what I was expecting! Feeling a bit nervous about the next 8 weeks going well. I have my midwife appointment on 14th Feb - I'm hoping valentines will bring me luck!

Mkmunchkin really sorry to hear about your miscarriage, so happy for you that you your September baby has come along so quickly. 

Is anyone else finding time has completely slowed down since you got your BFP? 

• Blueberry is this your first pregnancy too? I was really surprised by the way the doctors handle it all too. I wanted a song and dance over it because I was so excited and was just like oh, is that it 😂

• Hi Madambel yes first pregnancy for me too so I think I was expecting a bit more of a fanfare. I guess the home pregnancy tests are so good now that you don't need confirmation but I think I was expecting someone to check that there really is a baby in there! 😂 I'm really excited too, and want to enjoy every moment of the pregnancy but I'm so nervous that every ache and pain means something has happened that I'm struggling a bit so far. Hoping this is normal and I'll be better after the first scan xx

• Hi ladies,

I have my first midwife app next friday ( 6 weeks) i am soooo bloated! I look 4 months pregnant already and im not extreamly thin im abit chubby lol but its noticable!. Only now my boobs are starting to hurt i am absolutely exhasted and i still have these on/off cramps i think they are just literally stretching pains but everytime i have one i cant help but think bad. Got an early scan at 6+3 do u think il see a heart beat?

Hope everyone is ok :) cant wait for the next few months xxxxx  

• Yeah I keep getting little cramping pains and spasms in my stomach and I'm constantly running to the toilet to check for blood because I'm so paranoid. I'm trying to enjoy I all though because I'm so excited. 

Im not bloated at all yet AJMG and I hope I don't because I'm not planning on telling my place of work just yet. 

are any of you ladies working? And what's your situation with telling them about the pregnancy?

• I had to tell work because im a chemotherapy nurse so have to be extra carefull but its a small team and they were fantastic. Have you told family etc yet? Xxxx

• Good to know it's not just me running off to the loo to check for blood. I feel a little bit bloated but not sure if some of that is from Christmas excesses still!

I'm not planning on telling work until I've had my first scan or at least until after the midwife appointment but I guess it depends how I get on with sickness etc. I think they'll be understanding, I was covering someone else's maternity when I first started this job so I know my boss was really understanding when my colleague went off. 

We told my Mum last night and my husband's this morning and made them promise not to tell anyone else but it is nice to be able to talk about it to them now! My Mum is on holiday in Australia and I think she's spend the day there looking in baby shops - I've told her not to get carried away. I wanted to wait until she got home but couldn't hold it in any longer. 

Hope you all have a great weekend ladies.

• Nearly all of his family know but none of mine yet. I don't know the right time to tell them and I'm worried what they'll say. I'm their only child so theyve never had this news before. Plus I'm 20, they'll probably think I'm too young but I'm in a stable management role at work, have my own place and been with my oh for two years. 

The only thing about my workplace is that I haven't been here very long and not too sure of their policies as I'm still in a probationary period 

• Hi. 

I think I am to,  Congratulations 🎊. 

• LM0408 congrats! Is this your first? 

• This will be my 3rd, super excited as I have two daughters so I want a surprise!  Is this your 1st? xxx

• Congrats lm0408, thank you madambel and blueberry. I am not cramping at all, i feel no difference except bloated lower belly.  My Dh and  my mum already. But my dh wants to hear it from the doc, mehn he's been laughing a lot to himself since i told him.image

• Congratulations ladies! Exciting times 😬

I had to tell my boss sooner than planned as I started bleeding so had to go to hospital for an early scan. otherwise I was going to wait until 12wk scan.

We've told immediate family and our close friends..We are getting married in June so I will be pregnant on my wedding day, some of my family had a few choice opinions on it and how I will 'look' which hurt a little, but I think marriage means different things to different people and for us it really doesn't make any difference. I think being pregnant is one of the most beautiful things in life, so I will feel just if not more beautiful on my wedding day! 

Is anyone planning anything special to announce your news to family and friends? 

• I am Pregnant too 😳. It will be my 1st. Scared but excited too! I must of done 10 Pregnancy Tests as I still can't believe it!! 👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼

• Hi everyone, I am back again! I was on the thread May 2016 for my first little one, I found out on Friday that we're expecting our second! Ahh! We're due around 22nd, we were planning on getting pregnant in the next couple of months so this happened a little quicker than we thought!

So excited but also nervous about how I will split my time between LO and baby, as he's only 8 1/2 months old now.

I'm feeling v v tired, and I have headaches but that's it for the moment, I'm checking my pregnancy diary from the last time to see how I felt at this stage then, I'm on par atm :)

Babyboom2017 - dw I've done 7, 3 Friday, 3 Saturday and 1 this morning haha

Phoning dr in the morning to book in with the me, who I told last year, see you next year! She didn't believe me haha

x

• Aw wow so exciting! Can I ask, where is everyone from? 

• I'm currently 7 weeks - and experienced some mild cramping (similar to period pains) - but no bleeding. Is this normal? 

Today is also the first day in the last 2 weeks where my nausea and sicknees is not as bad. Although its great not to feel sick - again I'm worrying as to why it's redcued ?

I know it's easy to overthink things and be so paranoid about every symptom!