Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2017

Replies

• I am from Luton. 😊 

Mild Cramping is normal. It's the Uterus Stretching getting to house the Baby. Aslong as you have no bleeding or clots it's fine 👍

• Hi. Ladies

Congratulations to you all..

Well I found out last Friday so a bit of a shock to say the least lol. It's number two for us our daughter is 4 years old.  I did the clear blue and it states 2-3 weeks soon very early days. Not sure of me to steps guess wait a few weeks then call doctors.

Wish you all smooth pregnancies. Xx

• Congrats MrsStDunny

I found out last friday note been doctors as yet. It's baby no. 2 for us!

@LM0408 congrats I live in south London

• Hi I just found out I'm expecting two days ago with my first so still in a bit of disbelief! Think my due date is 23/09/17. Feeling excited but nervous. image

• Hi 

I haven't told family yet but similar to you had to tell some of the people I work with. I'm also a nurse but work in mental health, it's a secure setting with risk of violence. I feel a bit nervous telling people so early especially when I haven't told my family yet! I just thought it was safer. 

• Congratulations Baby Jane

I with you completely.. my mind is all.over the place but yes your emotions are spot on very excited and nervous. I'm also an older mum 43 this year so after out daughter who is now 4 years old we tried but nothing happens. We resigned ourselves to it was not meant to be. She stayed  at her grandparents after Christmas  and the rest as they say is history lool

Wishing you all the best in your pregnancy. Xx

• Thank you ash! 

Aw I'm so pleased for you. My mind is also all over the place too! It'll be lovely for your daughter to have a little brother or sister! 

Baby J xx

• Hi hope you are all good I had a early scan today which has put me at 6+3 😄

• Hi paddy that's great news. I have no idea how far I am as I have put my dates on various sites and have come up with conflicting info. Guess I really have to contact my GP for confirmation.  Would you believe I was initially employed  in Nov 15 to cover maternite leave lol they have since made me perm... you couldn't make this up!!

• It's the law of sod hahaha we weren't planning this one until my youngest goe to school in another 2 years but we risked it once!! I'm super excited though 😄😄 

• Wow MrsStDunny, lovely to see your name pop up again and congratulations! 
    And welcome to our new members, Babyboom2017, Sunny14, Ash02 and Baby Jane. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9months ahead! 

• Absolutely loool xx

• I've just booked a private early scan! I'll be 9 weeks when I go, 7th Feb! ov decided with the prints I get I'm going to put them in a Valentine's Day card and send them to my parents And grandparents to announce it to them! 

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, September 10th, your grandbaby is due! 

I'm so excited! 

• That's a lovely idea. When I tell my dad his reaction will be oh again! Lol 😝 

• This is my first so I want to make everything really special 😅 Were you nervous telling your parents first time round?

• The first time I was only just 18 and i was excited to tell them but my mum didn't react very well at all. 😢 Now I'm 32 and it will be number 5 !! And as a parent I get why she reacted badly I was still her baby xx

• How's everyone doing with sickness? mines only kicked in the last few days. most the day I'm queas but ok then around this time until about 7 I feel really sick 😷 

• Awww I love this idea! I have booked a private scan, end of this month I'm so excited! 

• I haven't had any Sickness yet. Touchwood. 😊 They say it normally kicks in at 6 weeks. I am 5weeks and 4days so we will see what happens next week 😬. Praying I don't as I am self-employed so need to work and earn as much money as I can before Baby is here 😂. No Maternity Pay for me. 

• I only have waves of nausea, backache and mood swing. I find it diffucult to sleep too. Pls what are the things am sposd to do before doc's appt.