Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2017

1505152535456»

Replies

• Options

Beautiful name teeteee and we hope you're resting up. 

Hi everyone, this birth club thread has become huge at well over 1k posts so it's getting a bit fiddly to keep up with and hard to load. We also thought this was the perfect time to kick off the September 2017 babies thread, as we've had quite a few births now.

We know we're due at least 3 more babies (waves to MadamBel, JasmineWills and Beccanh12!) but please do come on over to the new thread too - it's your thread after all! 

We'll lock this thread in a few days to give everyone a chance to see this post - and we look forward to more birth news and baby pics over on the new thread. 

• Options

Hi Danielle 

can you pop the link on for the new thread?? Xx

• Options

Katie you are just too fast for me 😊

• Options

I've had a second sweep today, was a lot more uncomfortable than the first and I bled quite a bit afterwards. Was reassured that it was normal but it really shocked me. If my little baby is stubborn and doesn't want to come herself I'll be going into hospital on Tuesday and being induced on the Wednesday. So this time next week I should have my baby at the latest! 

• Options

eeeeek MadamBel exciting! 

Ive still got another 5 days until my due date but I'm hoping she will give me a sweep then. Hope your all ok xxx

• Options

hello i was due today and no sign off the baby are her budging i have a hospital appointment tomorrow does any 1 have any idea to making her come xx

• Options

Hi Beccanh12, happy due date for yesterday! I'm afraid I can advise you on how to make a baby show up - mine were both 11 days late! 😂

How's everyone else doing? And don't forget, please do head on over to the the new thread and hit follow.  We'll lock this one soon. 

• Options

Beccanh I would love to give you advice but I’m a week overdue now 😩😭. Ive had two sweeps, tried sex, hot baths, long walks, curries, pineapple and I’ve been bouncing on a birthing ball and forcing myself to sleep on my left hand side at night because I read that it can help too. Im now a firm believer that your baby will come whenever it’s ready, no matter how hard you try! I think anyone who tries any of the above methods to make their baby come and it works, is very very lucky! 

unless I just have a very stubborn baby, haha  Good luck anyway! 

• Options

There bringing me in on the 1st October if she hasn't went because her heads not down yet :(

• Options

do you ever get you could be sitting are lying and your bump goes hard and uncomfortable 

• Options

I was a week over when my Contractions started MadamBel! Keep stuck in there hun! Baby will be here soon. 

Becca if the tightening is painless is braxton hicks. If they are painful and have a regular timings then it's contractions xx

• Options

Hi everyone, just to let you know we're locking this thread now. Please, please do come and tell us how you're doing - that's for those of you still expecting and those of you with your new babies! We're itching to hear form you. 

See you on the new thread.