Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2017

Replies

• Options

Ooooh good luck with your early scan as for sickness I'm eating little and often drinking lots of water 

• Options

Just had my scan they said they think im 5 weeks not 6 +3 which doesnt add up as my last period was 9/12/2016 ..... so confused xxx

• Options

Hi All, I'm new here, we haven't long found out that i am expecting it works out im due 11/12th September 2017, I have had trouble conceiving for 11/12 years!! then finally got that positive result, over the moon as you can imagine! I have my first midwife appointment on 2nd Feb, however had an alarming result this morning (yes keep testing, as i still cant believe it!!) Well I used a clear blue digital first of all last week  which said 'Pregnant 2-3'  then a normal Sainsburys test a few days later which again was a nice strong positive, but then I did my other clearblue digital today which exactly 7 days after my last and that came back 'Pregnant 1-2' (Although I don't think I weed on it long enough a couple of seconds then stopped) ? should I be worried, and has this happened to anyone before and they've gone on to have a normal pregnancy?  (im going out of my mind ) :O

• Options

Ajmg could be you ovulated later in the month by my period I should be 8 weeks but I'm closer to 7 xx

• Options

My cousin found out she was expecting last week and did a Clear-blue which said 2-3 weeks! She paid for a private Scan only to find out she is 5 MONTHS!! And Due in May. Imagine the shock!! So I wouldn't go too much on the weeks indicators on the clear blue. 

If you have any bleeding at all go the Docs straight away. You're HCG levels should be doubling every 48hrs. 

AMGJ my last period was the 8th Dec. So I should be due the same time as you. Maybe they got it wrong? 

• Options

AJMG - it all depends how long your cycle is, my last period was 8th December and according to the dr (who uses a 28 day cycle) I'm 6+3 today, but my cycle is 36 days so I'm actually 5+3, I'm not complaining though as it'll mean I get my 12 week scan quicker, which will then tell me for certain how far I am.

With my first LO the scan altered me by 5 days, we'd worked out due date as the 8th May, but the scan showed it was the 3rd May.

Hope that helps with the confusion :) x

• Options

My last period was 9th Dec.... i used the clear blue fertility monitor which told me i ovulated day 18/19..... they measured the sac and everything and she was admient i was only 5 weeks. Im worried im not developing correctly :( xxx

• Options

Thanks all, I havent had any bleeding at all. my LMP was 5th December 16.  I am feeling so tired all the time and feel popping, bubbles , twinges and allsorts inside.  I am thinking about buying a home doppler for when I can hear the heart beat for peace of mind. x

• Options

MrsStDunny.......just curious. If your scan said 3rd May with your 1st. When did your Little one actually come into the world? 😊

• Options

Hello Everyone & congratulations! I've been reading through not sure if I should join yet or not... sorry in advance for this long post..

I'm back on here took a break from ttc groups online got abit obsessed with wanting to be pregnant again after losing my third little girl last march to Edwards syndrome at a devastating 35 weeks before they found out she had it she was born sleeping.. I have two other little girls & ive been trying ever since losing my angel because I just want a baby! I've been trying different things monthly nothing working thinking something was wrong I think I was just stressed..

then throughout December I had two sickness bugs & a cold so I was taking so many diff meds to get rid of it then last week I had a sinus infection terribly painful so was taking ibuprofen for a few days then thought I've missed my af took a test thinking it's probably just late because all the bugs but low & behold there was two lines!! I feel terrible now though with the amount of things I was taking when ill I took a clear blue today an it said 2-3 Which is 4-5 (my cycles have been 34days on average) I don't have tons of symptoms that I wish I had aswell as that makes me paranoid! Got teeth pain gassy as soon as I eat & a little tired but not exhausted...

I'm trying to hold out till at least next week to maybe go for an early scan just hope all is ok & I get my take home baby this time! X

• Options

@teetee first off I'm so sorry for your loss massive hugs xxx don't worry to much about the medication you took lots of women have done the same thing before they realised. My symptoms didn't kick in until I was 6 weeks xx

• Options

Thank you! I'm trying not to I've been taking two lots of folic acid since finding out just feel really bad. I only had morning sickness with my first with my second I only felt sick for the first 12 weeks an then with my angel nothing other then hunger.. I just wish I had as many symptoms as possible.. I know it doesn't mean anything but would feel better to feel horrid lol if that makes sense.. x

• Options

Hi teetee, we remember you! Welcome back and huge congratulations on your pregnancy - may you have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. 

• Options

Babyboom2017 - he arrived on 3rd May, bang on due date, 45 minute labour, I also said to the mw after having him'see you next year' she laughed so can't wait to see her face lol

• Options

Unfortunately I started light bleeding tonight, I have rang out of hours who reassured me, i have been asked to ring my gp in the morning for an early pregnancy scan to see if my pregnancy is still viable :( we are both worried sick x

• Options

Oh no!! Fingers crossed it's nothing. If your worried you could go straight to A+E?. They will do a scan and test your HCG Levels. Cuts out the middle man.....the doctors will only send you to the hospital anyway for a scan........xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Options

They asked me a number of questions which obviously didn't raise to much of a concern to them, it's stopped for the moment but still getting the odd twinge, I'm feeling better since 7.30pm but not keeping my hopes up :-( I've waited 11 years for this and would be devestated.

they said if I get any sharp pains etc to go to watford a&e but so far it's just a dull ache in my lower abdomen which is slowly going... 

• Options

Praying its nothing for you Hun!! I had a light bleed after intercourse and that panicked me like hell. So not having sex again while pregnant now much to my Partners dismay 😂. 

Watford? You are near me. I am Luton. 😊

Try not to worry and get some rest xx

• Options

MrsStDunny.......Wow! On his due date and 45min Labour. Doesn't get any better than that Surely? 

• Options

Thank you :) the dull ache jas now loved to the left hand side I'm just scared to sleep and wake up to the dreaded full pad :-/ but maybe that's just me over thinking things ?

im not far from Luton I'm on the out skirts of hemel/redbourn :) xx