Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2017

Replies

• Ok promise me though If it gets worse you'll go to A+E!!! Better to be safe than sorry. Let us know how you feel tomorrow. 

I know Redbourn and Hemel really well. Small World :-). 

• Thanks Hun I will be calling my doc tomorrow prob have to wait for a call back ... 🙄

im laying in bed at the mo and getting slight twinges n can hear bubblss n popping etc.. More pinky blood about 20 mins ago :( I hope that's it now too scared to sleep x

• Hello! I'm happily married to my amazing husband of 7 yrs, mommy to 2 precious sons, and pregnant with our third(praying for 😊🎀pink🎀☺)! I haven't been to my first appointment but hubby and I are anxious for it! We also haven't announced, though my little pudge is starting to do the job just fine with no help! ☺ Praying for a happy healthy pregnancy and birth for us all!

• Congratulations Praying4PrincessJay!!!! 😊

ktbeee.....how are you feeling this morning? Hope you got some sleep! xx

• Hi babyboom, I feel awful, more blood in urine this morning, I'm waiting for docs to open so I can ring and hopefully get down to the hospital.

i oray everything fine but I am now fearing the worst.

• Oh dear ktbee I hope everything  alright! my sister in law has had bleeds all through her pregnancy, she was panicked at first but got the all clear at the hospital. Hope it's the same for you 

• Is any one with subsequent pregnancies having tiredness an the "usual" symptoms? X

• Good luck ktbeee, we hope you get seen or spoken to today by your GP - please do keep us posted. 

• Hey teetee how do you mean? Xx

• Thanks I have spoken with my gp and I have a scan booked at 2.50 at watford :( I feel so sick that this may be the end :(blood still and only present in urine. Not on pad so much x

• Puddy I mean what are your symptoms? I'm para I don't have much & just wantjng all of them like sickness tiredness sore boobs.. all I have is tender boobs literally on & off during the day only a little tired but could be my mind playing tricks lol I'm a natural born worrier.. I never had tons of symptoms with my other pregnancies.. my first I had morning sickness from 9-13 weeks that was it.. it's crazy that u want to feel horrendous to feel that alls ok. X

• I have to say every time has been different for me! Last time I started being sick literally as soon as we conceived this time it didn't kick in until 6 weeks last time my boobs didn't hurt this time it started as soon as I conc lol 😂 

• 😂 it's all crazy I actually want sickness and more symptoms. I don't want to be a "lucky" one without much I want it all I had full blown sickness with my first and only feeling sick with my second.. hardly any symptoms with my 3rd but she was really ill so that's all I keep thinking x

• Bless you I can't imagine are they offering you more scans?? 

• I havent even been to the docs yet. 🙈 I think I'm going to go to a walk in epu next week when I hope I'm near the 6 week mark so fingers crossed they can see something. Have you had any early scans?

• We'll be looking out for your update ktbeee

Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know about two new threads today.

The first is, when did you have your first period after giving birth? Obviously this one is for those of you who've already had a baby, but you might find the responses interesting...Please do come and tell us over on this new thread here. 

We've also just kicked off this sponsored thread - if you'd like to come and share what your child is/was afraid of or maybe what you were scared of when you were little, you could win a £100 Amazon voucher! That thread is here. 

• I had one last wee due to 2 miss miscarriage in the past xx

• ktbee I had bleeding for about 6-7 days a few week ago (at 6 weeks) I was fearing the worst but got a scan and all was ok. i have a follow up scan this Friday to check all is still going ok but the bleeding stopped a couple of days after my original scan anyway. They put it down to possible implantation bleed - When placenta starts to form. They also said everything is very 'sensitive' down there so easy to bleed after bowel movements/sex etc. so try not to worry. My fingers are crossed for you that all is ok! x

• Forgot to say congratulations to the other ladies that joined recently!! 

I should be 9 weeks on Friday.. still no sign of ms. thankfully although I've had a couple of nights where I've felt a bit nauseous in the evenings but quickly passed. My boobs are still sore and I'm feeling really bloated. But I got my 12wk scan date and my consultation appointment through already to discuss whether I have VBAC or not this time.... definitely starting to feel more real now!! 

• Thanks Lau2016, the blood Is only there when I wipe it's not in the pad? Also it is red and starting to get a bit stringy if that makes sense? Is this similar to what you had at all? X