Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2018

Replies

• Hi MrsCaines, congratulations, though we are so sorry to hear of our loss. Hopefully you'll be closely monitored due to your history? 

• Thank you 😌😌 They won’t see me until 22nd for a scan to see if baby is in the right place :( thwy said they won’t wont do bloods till I have a any pain :( xx

• lol how far gone are you and awww that’s nice so there is some happy stories :) xx

• Emma I was the same when I was pregnant with my oldest I was completely off the wall my husband didn’t want to speak because one minute I was happy the next I wanted to rip his head off 🤣🤣

mamabear my to older girls are close in ag. My oldest was about 8 months when I fell pregnant with our now middle girl. They are so close yet they also fight like there is no tomorrow xx

• Lol my husband is like yea the test all say ur pregnant lol I’m like yes but are they darker! I’m driving him mad too can i upload my test and can you ladies Tell me if it’s in my head or they are darker? Xx

• Congrats to all the lovely ladies that have joined!!!! 

I so cant wait for my midwife appointment bitbits not till the 5/2!!!!

upload away I say😊😊

xxx

• thans Hun xx

mon  image

yesterday image

6:30 this morn image

• But yest got 1-2 weeks on clear blue digital my last period was 9th of dec .. when shall I do the other clear blue digital I wouldn’t wana no how much iv spent on bloody test last 6 Years!!!! Lol xx

• mrscaines Fromm what in gsther the doctors will date you from your last period... so when I tested pos on 29/12 it said 1-2 but my last period was 2/12 so you date from there I believe 

xxx

• So should mine of said 2-3 week Yesterday? X I’m thinking I conceived Xmas day xx 

• Lol I’m so paranoid the pics I posted do they look likw they getting darker xx 

• They are deff getting darker.... no of you read the little instruction that come with clear blue it says that youe doctor will date from your last period... and if you google it thata what it says. 

So when I took my clear blue on the 28/12 it said 1-2 but a doctor would have dated me 3-4.... so if you work it from my last period which was 2/12 (which a doctor will date you from so I’m lead to believe) on Friday I will be 6 weeks

does that make any sense? 

So if your period was 9/12 then a doctor would date you at 4weeks 4days 

xxxx

• MrsCaines you sound exactly like me. I should be getting at 2 to 3 but only getting 1 to 2 weeks. Not going to lie I had a melt down on Sunday and cried to my husband.

I have heard they are extremely unreliable. So I'm going with that xxx

• Yeah  I get it Thanks hun lol when do you think I should do the other CBD? I feel like such a paranoid mess lol but I can’t help it all my other pregnancy losses and stuff I stop work got signed off but this time I’m trying to do everthing I was doing before but worrieD sick xx 

• hi it’s so mad my huband is like please!! But I can’t help it I didn’t even want to finally go for a pooh! Lol i was worried would bleed or something lol all I do is tissue check every 10 mins lol it’s mad and I don’t no when to do my other CBD cus on sat I will be 5 weeks still so early i wish I was one of them women that would just wait till like a week after missed period but cus we wasn’t trying after the ectopic booked a holiday to mexico And then we was going to look into going through ivf so this was a really nice supprise wish someone could wipe my mmemory of the bad times maybe I wouldn’t be so paranoid our poor husbands lol xxx

• agreed they are getting darker! Exciting! 

booking appointment booked ✅

first scan booked✅

scary/exciting times.

anyone having any new symptoms? I’m a little tired this week but not really feeling anything else. I sometimes have to remind myself that I’m pregnant! 😂

• I did another one on Sunday and it gave me my 3+ 

I’m so sorry about your losses.... is this your first... it’s my first and I just want to buy more test and keep testing until the midwife on the 5th as it seems so far away.

Symptom keep coming and going - except the boobs, they are so sore and heavy... only when I take my bra off leave the bra on and I’m fine but not if it’s off. Had the cramps to start with taht have pretty much gone now... has the implantation bleed which made me freak out as it’s my first and had no idea what was going on... I have an odd sick feeling sometimes but not taht often. 

what symptoms have you got? 

Xxxx

• Thank you for the reassurance I drive my slef mad! Anyone keep farting lol? xxx

• I seem to have been crazy tiered this week!!! So unlike me to be this tiered but can barely keep my eyes open past about 8!!!! Ha ha ah 

keep farting 😂😂 that has made my night!! Have experienced that yet! That will be fun when that appeaEs!! 😂😂

xxxx

• I have a 10 year old from a horrid previous and my husband is amazing with him they melt my heart 

yeah see my boobs do hurt and are bigger and fuller in the bath they looked a bit pointy lol 

i wee loads more... rather eat crap then dinners lol... a few mild cramps and farting a lot 🤭 and bit emotional and moody lol I get up in the night for a wee xxx you? xx oh yeah I would of be scareed too so your about a week infront of me? Xx