Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2018

Due in September 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Ttcfirsttime your scan picture is so clear 😍

i get to see my baby tomorrow again and I can’t wait. Went private to find out gender 🙈

emma my bump Is like this all day just gets bigger by night time. My bump this morning xxximage

• My bump only looks like a bump from the top! Because I was carrying extra weight I'm more of a B shape side on - hence only I seen to be noticing it!

• Hey ladies,

Hope you’re all well!

Unfortunately I am going to have to remove myself from this group. There is someone who is watching me in this group and has screenshot what I have said on here and sent to a member of my family.

Sad and pathetic, but they clearly don’t have much else to do in life.

For the safety of our family I have no other choice. She may be one of the ladies that has been talking on here.

So I urge you all to be careful with whatever information you put out there as you just don’t know whose behind the screen.
    Whoever it is, life is too short to give people like that any energy and I certainly won’t tolerate it.

I’ve loved sharing the ups and downs with you all and have found comfort in everyone’s journey. I wish you all the very best in your pregnancies, I will have a peek and see all the exciting bits I’m sure and be rooting for all of you on the sidelines- you’ve all got this! 🙌🏻

For all you rainbow baby’s- keep shining! 🌈🌈🌈
    Xx

• That's awful Ria! Scary to think anyone would do that to you! It really is pathetic running back and gossiping about you!

I really hope everything goes well in your pregnancy and just remember.. what goes around comes around! 

• Oh RiaMushk, we are so sorry to see you go – and sorry to hear of your situation. That sounds very upsetting.

Of course, you’re right that anything posted on here can be seen by other people – although, of course, as long as your posting name is not your real-life name, you do have some anonymity at least.

We've removed some of your posts as requested, and if there's anything else we can do, please do drop us a mail at contactus@madeformums.com and we’ll do our best to help.

We wish you all the best with the rest of your pregnancy – and we hope that you’ll be able to pop back at some point when this has all blown over, and let us know how you’re doing. 
  • riamushk sorry to see you go :( that’s horrible.

i had my 16 week check today and got sent for emergency scan today 😔 midwife couldn’t find babies heartbeat and I have never been so scared in all my life And my husband was at work.

went for scan and baby is perfectly healthy and baby heart beat is strong. Was such a relief 🙈

she couldn’t be 100% on the sex of baby today but hopefully baby will show it’s self tomorrow image

Not the clearest picture xx

• Omg Michelle that must of been scary!! Get your self a Doppler they put your mind at ease!! glad everything is okay so excited to find out what you’re having what do you think you're having xxx

• Riamushka sorry to see you go it's awful someone would do that!!

Michelle I am sure you are super relieved what an awful shock!! I would be in an awful state if the midwife said that!

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I cannot wait, doubt I'll get much sleep tonight!! 

• Mamabear I was almost in tears just kept my mind busy so I wasn’t over thinking was horrible sittingbwaiting to be scanned. I think a girl but to be honest I think that because that’s what we have already xxx

• Michelle u had my 16 week check too and she didn't even check for heartbeat! Said it was too early! I was gutted. 

Fundal height is 17cm though and all my stats look good. I've had a sicky day so that's reassuring to a point - and baby's moving about tonight! She confirmed that where I was feeling it probably is little kicks!

My MIL is flying in from the states tonorrow morning and as always I've left tidying the spare room until the last minute and now running about daft! Roll on August when the spare room is the nursery and I don't have to mad tidy 😂

• Countrywife my scan is tomorrow too!! So so nervous - it’s like the last 12 weeks are all riding on tomorrow xx

• wow that must have been so scary! I have my scan tomorrow..eeeek! Although I have a scan at 10 weeks and everything was perfect, I've started getting a little anxious again. Thankfully I have a work night out tonight, we are going for a meal so that should stop me from sitting and thinking about everything on my own and my scan is at 8.30 tomorrow morning so not too long to wait about! xxx

• Hi everyone, please do come and let us know how all those scans are going as it seems there are quite a few happening today! 

• Morning mummies

how are we all this morning.

i feel really nervous and sick on way to my gender scan this morning 🙈 xx

• imageimage

Happy healthy bouncy baby girl 🙈 think I’m destained  have all girls xxx

• Congratulations 😍😍😍

• image I’m 13+4 and already in maternity clothes 😂 I was this big with my 1st at 18 weeks 😂

• Congrats Mama - beautiful girl!!xx

• Hey ladies,

fab scan pictures!! And bump photos mummabear I am also in maternity clothes I’m 15+4!! image

my next scan is 24/04 I’m so excited!! Are you ladies finding out the gender? Xxxx

• I’m living out of leggings 🙈 as only thing I find comfortable.

we found out we are having a girl and went away today to pram shop and we can’t decide on which one we like. We just need a small one for when the weather isn’t so nice as we have a big silvercross coach built pram 😀 just so hard picking one we agree on lol xx