Forum homeโ€บ Archived Birth Clubsโ€บ Due in September 2018

Due in September 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• congrats on a baby girl emmaloulou ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘

pretty dresses and bows for you :)ย 

mamabear inwished i had done that after my now 1 1/2 year old I have a few things like her crib and high pram as couldnโ€™t part with it and some clothing not it all though xx

• Congratulations EmmaLou!!! So exciting to find out!! ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

• Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Is anyone else experiencing severe headaches? Iโ€™m 14+3 and have been getting them since 12 weeks. Donโ€™t know whether to bother wasting my time with the doctors. Been getting them morning noon and night ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Congrats Emmalou, how exciting ๐Ÿ’—

• Pregnancy causes me to have migraines, but at the beginning i was getting frequent headaches. Apparently it's common to get more because of increase in blood volume and hormones. If your getting them a lot then i would mention it.

I seem to be getting irritated and stressed by little things.ย  I then feel guilty and think i need to chill!ย 

• mrsjade ย has severe headaches whichbturned to migraines and was told by my midwife if paracetamol didnโ€™t workto contact my doctor for something stronger.

im in codiene anyway for my back but only take if and when I need the. Would rather sit in pain before taking any medication xx

• Mrsjade I had this for the first time on Saturday just past. I have only ever experienced a headache this bad when I have been horrendously hungover.I had to go into my bedroom and shut the curtains, put a facecloth in the freezer for my head. Lasted from 11am to 9pm was horrible ๐Ÿ˜”ย 

• Hi everyone. Weโ€™re giving away this Cosatto Wow Travel System worth over ยฃ500, on ourย Instagram pageย - get in there quick,ย comp closes on Friday!ย 

• I was getting pretty bad headaches when I was around 12 weeks for a solid week. I had the occasional paracetamol but didn't do much. I'm 15 weeks now and they've gone. Had a slight dizzy spell on Saturday but I think I stood up too fast, got really hot and had to sit down as felt like I was going to pass out! xxx

• Hey ladies, how are you all doing? Finally had my hospital scan yesterday, Iโ€™m 14 weeks. Baby looks fine just got to wait for blood test results. Can I ask, has your tiredness gone yet? Everywhere says the second trimester is the best as you feel full of energy, I canโ€™t wait for that, Iโ€™m still in bed by 8pm each night!

also, bump is getting bigger but Iโ€™m sure it just looks like fat and not a bump ๐Ÿ˜‚image

• Competition entered DanielleMFM ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Lovely scan picture ttcfirsttime! ๐Ÿ˜Š

has anyone felt any movements yet?! X

• Ttcfirsttime I go through peaks and troughs with tiredness, it is 100% not as bad as afew weeks ago though. I have found my self trying to stay away later at night as the earlier I go to bed the more I need to get in to wee throughout the night.ย 

Ladies in Scotland, have any of you gotten tickets for the Baby Todler show in glasgow?ย 

• Hiding a secret I've felt sone movement but not very regular.ย 

Dogmum I've signed on for overtime that weekend. Anything I do between now and 25 weeks boosts my mat pay so packing it all in ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Very smart Mrs B! I am going on the Saturday ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Random question ladies but we are looking for a new car, we need somthing that will be enough space for the bubba and 2 doggies. Does anyone have any suggestions that has babies and fur babies already? We currently have a wee polo but it's just not going to be suitable as very temperamental as she is getting on a bit lolย 

• Lovely scan pic.

Throughout the day i do feel like i have my energy back since few weeks ago but i don't know if that's because I've started to eat bit more. I like to get as much sleep as i can so i still try and go early lol.ย 

I don't know if i've felt anything yet. Sometimes i feel something then wonder if it's just my stomach. Still got sickness.

Obd, have you looked at any SUV's? They are probably the best for space. Or estate cars. I will have to go car shopping, as i have an old mini and it will be a nightmare with lack of space

• We changed our car when we were planning for a baby, We went for the Nissan qashqai.

plenty of room in the back, built in isofix and a big boot for pushchairs and dog crates. we love it x

• Only ever been a dog Mum I have my tickets for toddler show :)

we got a new car as we have 3 girls already and a fur baby. We got a Volvo XC90 7 seater it s a lovely big car and also a 4x4.ย 

imageย Our fur baby ๐Ÿ™ˆ

im 18 weeks today and have another scan next week which will be my 20 week scan even though Iโ€™ll only be 19 xx

• image15+4 ๐Ÿ˜ย 

hope you ladies are okay xxx

• What a beautiful bump!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ this was me last Sunday at 16+5ย 

Excuse the face ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

xxx

• imageimage

My bump this morning then my yougest wanted in in the picture ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜