Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Hey ladies.. we had our 18 weeks appointment last week I think it was and was able to hear the heart beat was fab!!! We have our 20 week scan in the 24th but I’ll actually be 21 weeks!

how are we all? 

Xxxx

• Options

Because this is my 2nd preg I don’t see her now until 28 weeks I used to see her a lot in my first pregnancy but she said I would know of something was wrong they count 20 week scan as a check up 

I have heart burn again I had this throughout my first pregnancy and couldn’t go anywhere without my gaviscon 😭

• Options

How's everyone getting on today?

That's me 20+3 and the countdown is defo on my next scan - it's not until the 23rd and I'll be exactly 22 weeks!

In the last couple of days baby has discovered 2 new loves - dancing on my bladder and salad! I always hated salad but can't get ebough of the stuff this week 😂 Movements are also getting a little stronger so feeling it a bit more often - I woke up in the middle of the night on Tuesday as they managed to kick and punch me at the same time, which made groggy me panic incase it was twins 🙄 pretty sure they'd have picked it up by now hahaha

• Options

I'm still getting the bubble feeling. When i told midwife she said quite a lot of women describe this and she it could be baby or bowel movement, so I don't know what to think. I'd like to think it was baby. 

I can't believe I'm nearly half way there and still not showing. People keep looking at my stomach when talking to me and it's doing my head in. Probs think I'm lying or something.

• Options

Today’s the day 💙💗💙💗💙 so excited!! 

• Options

Emmaloulou I’m the same, not really showing at all, especially if I wear anything floaty or baggy on top. The thought that people think I’m lying has crossed my mind too lol! I do find I good too though because i like that people in work don’t really mention it and treat me like they normally do. I have a very fast paced, stressful job and when I first mentioned I was pregnant my boss immediately started treating me like i might fall over and break at any moment. Now they are over it and treat me like normal which makes everything much more enjoyable!

• Options

Yes i do think this too. I'm an housekeeper so it's physical and fast paced, so it makes it easier if my bump is small. But then it worries me incase baby is not growing. I've got my scan next week so hopefully everything's how it should be 

• Options

I have my scan next week too. Fingers crossed babies are happy and healthy!x

• Options

Mrsjade what was the outcome? Xxxxx

• Options

Dying to know mrsjade! Hope scan went well x

• Options

I’m having a girl 💗💗 I was 99% sure it was a boy. I’m over the moon ☺️ Xxx

• Options

Yay! Congratulations!! 🌸🌸🌸

i still can’t decide wether to find out!!

when did everyone start to feel movement? I haven’t felt anything yet. if I do feel anything I’m almost certain it’s a pump haha xx

• Options

HB how far are you? If it’s your first pregnancy you might not feel anything till like 20 weeks this is my second and felt from about 11 weeks with my 1st I was about 14 weeks xxx

• Options

I’m 17+5 so hopefully will feel something soon, or feel something and know what it is rather than hoping it’s not wind! X

• Options

I’m 19+4 and feeling lots of movement especially at night but this is my 2md pregnancy and I didn’t feel anything untill 22 weeks with my first x

• Options

I was 20+ weeks before I felt anything with my 1st 

now on baby no.4 and I’m feeling lots on movement I’m 20 + 2 now.

congrats Mrsjade on a little girl 🙈

• Options

Congrats Mrs Jade! I'm convinced I'm having a girl - wonder if it's a boy then 😂 - I'll find out when he or she arrives!

• Options

Congrats MrsJade! I'm 17+4 now, first baby and no movements but not expecting to feel anything for a while as I have an anterior placenta so she said it could be 24 weeks+ :( My bump has really started to pop out now, I definitely look pregnant and not just fat lol Been getting really bad headaches the last couple of weeks though, I suppose I've been lucky up to now with having no symptoms so I can deal with them :) xxx

• Options

MrsT my placenta was exactly the same in my first pregnancy don’t worry you will soon have feet in your ribs 😂 xxx

• Options

I can't wait hahaha I know I will probably regret saying that when it's keeping me awake all night but I cannot wait to feel movement and even more so for my hubby to feel it too! xxx