Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Due in September 2018 Big Birth Announcement Thread!

2»

Replies

• Options

Yes MrsJade a second degree tear here too! Stitches are painful and I’m finding particularly after sitting feeding baby. I’m not usually a paracetamol person but taking it round the clock. Can’t wait for them to heal! 

• Options

I had sticHe’s too!! Ouchie!!! Feel like I’m walking like John Wayne!!! Xxx

• Options

I got 2 stitches in my bum although I cant feel them. They said it wasn't a tear but I can't remember what they called it. I think I was lucky not to though due to her size. 

Any tips for getting the little one settled quickly at night? Evie is an angel all day then at 3am freaks and won't go down! Had a proper neltdown at hubby the other night because I had swaddled her and he got up 5 minutes later and let her arms out! Last night I tried her in a gro swaddle and although she got one hand free by the time we got up she seems to have loved it! 4 and a half hours uninterrupted and she's just gone back down again 😂

• Options

Congratulations MrsJade, Orla is perfect. 
    To those of you doing the John Wayne (I remember it so well - I had sooo many stitches it was unreal)  did find salt water baths soothing. And arnica too helped.