Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2019

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in September 2019

Replies

• First response are the best ones. Would pick them over clear blue any day x

• Hi All,

Took a first reponse Yesterday and I’m pregnant 😊

Congrats to everyone else! Due around 5th September! Early days but hoping all goes well 🙏🏻X

• Congratulations Jasmine, have you had any symptoms? X

• @JH134 have u had any symptoms? My cycle is normally 20/21 days and I tested CD17 and it appeared faint.

im feeling icky and my boobs are so sore and a bit swollen. I’m just praying it’s not AF coming on and too much christmas dinner but my appet hasn’t been great x

• Hi JH134,

I have had lower back pain and sore breasts but still early days x

• Morning ladies. Done a Boots digital this morning (1st pee) and it came up “not pregnant” 🤷‍♀️😫

• Wawa123

I have never done a boots test before.I would test with a first response they are the best.X

• @wawa123

Hey, faint is a good sign, which test did you use? I have felt a little sick, mild cramps and have swollen boobs. I’m hoping it’s not AF too! 

I am on CD 22 today and my cycle is around 26/28 days. I’m going to buy an early first response test today. Fingers crossed. 

x x

• Good luck JH134 x

• I used the wee cheapies that u buy online to get my 2 faint positives. (pics for 24th and 25th dec) But so disheartened by the Cb digital and Boots digital yday and today coming back “not pregnant”

ill buy a first response one today x

imageimage

• I can deffo see two lines there!! Maybe the digital tests just aren't quite sensitive enough yet. Fingers crossed for your first response Wawa123 X 

• @JH134x

did u buy a first response today?

my fiancé is away to get one now. We could both be testing this evening 🤞🤞

@HOL2307 thanks missus x

• I just done a first response and it’s came back negative???

why were the other 2 HCGs aparently positive?!

am i defo not pregnant? 

AF due today/tomoro but I’m having symptoms! Inwas sure the first response would come back a BFP 💔

• Hi wawa123,

I am not sure why you had a positive result and the last 2 negative 😔I can deffo see 2 lines there.I am not sure what to suggest other than waiting to see if Af starts and if not test again In a couple of days fingers crossed for you x 

• Hi Wawa123, 

Did you hold limit your fluids and hold your wee for around 4 hours prior to test it could just be too dilute? X 

• @HOL2307 what do you mean hold limit my fluids? And no I didn’t wait 4 hours. Just over 2 & 1/2hrs between pee’s. But the reason I didn’t hold off any longer is the instructions on the FR said I could test any time of the day, specifically said doesn’t have to be 1st pee, and no mention on their instructions of waiting 4hours like the other tests say.

im so upset but still a niggle in me saying I don’t feel “murself” x

• Sorry Wawa I should have put a / between the hold/ limit fluids.. drinking lots before doing a test can dilute the HCG levels as your urine is less concentrated. When is AF due? Fingers crossed chick it's just a bit early ATM X 

• “Myself” *

• AF due today/tomoro

im genuinely so confused cos here are my tests from 24th and 25th dec...

imageimage

• Sorry HOL2307 - just realised I’ve already posts pics of those tests so uve seen them already!

what tests did you get ur BFP on and do u have any pics? Did u test 1st pee? X

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions