Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in September 2019

Replies

• Hey Wawa, 

I bought one today but haven’t tested yet. Is it best to wait until tomorrow morning? Maybe you should try again in the morning too. Stay positive 🤞🏻🙏🏻 Xx

• Hey JH

Ah I’m so gutted. The FR says u can test any time of the day which is why I tested earlier. But there was 2 in the pack so I’m gonna test again tomoro morning And please God i’ll get the result I’ve been praying for!

is urs a 2pack? X

• My fingers are crossed for you 🤞🏻

Yes it has two. For anyone buying the 6 day early first response Boots are £10.49 for one whereas Superdrug are the same price for two tests. 

Xx

• And Gordons has the 2pack for £8.49!

are you gonna do one this evening JH134x ?

• Hey Wawa, 

I did a first response as everyone swears by them! I used first morning pee and didn't test till 15/16dpo as I've spent a fortune early testing in previous month's and now have DH lock them out of sight lol.. once I got the positive I did a CB digital and it said 2-3weeks but don't  have a pic of that.. deffo test in the am with first pee! Wishing you so much luck! X image

• Aawweeee HOL this made me cry! U lucky lucky duck! Wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy 🤞🙏

were you’se trying long?

this is our 21st cycle of trying and I’m 36 ... the fear is starting to set in now that it’s not gonna happen. But I was so sure this week we had finally nailed it!!

• Aww Wawa I didn't mean to make you cry! 

We've been trying for around a year I'm 24 DH is 28. I have really long irregular cycles like 30-50 ISH days and only around 7/8 a year. Don't lose hope I'm sure it's coming your way, have you been to your GP? Plus your not out till AF shows! 

I just keep worrying about everything now and the days feel like there crawling I'm so scared of miscarriage and  worried about ectopics ect X 

• Try not to be stressing. Stressing is bad for baby. U need to keep urself relaxed and calm and just take it 1 day at a time. And after each day is over ul be 1 day closer to meeting bump.

plus ur 12wk scab will settle u even more. Enjoy being pregnant cos if you’se are like us, it’s been damn hard work to get to where u are!

i know I‘m Not out yet. I’m praying away here cos I’m just not myself so I’m still holding hope, and fiancé is sure I’m pregnant cos not only of the way I am, but because of those 2 “positive“ tests! x

• I just did a test toimageday. I see a faint line. Does anyone else??? 

• Stay positive wawa. 😘

Congratulations HOL2307.

Sunray I can see a very very faint line. How early are you testing? 

I did a test before but it was negative! 😢

Hoping it is too early but AF is due in a few days?! X

• I’m supposed to start my period in 2 days. We’ve been trying to conceive for 6 months now. But this time it kinda feels different. I’m constantly peeing and there’s a lot of pressure down there almost like cramping. I’m spotting but it’s light pink then goes away then brown then goes away weird. 

• Hi Sunray- I can see a faint line there surely! I’d be gettin excited if I was you 🤞

ah JH134 - are u gonna test again in the morning, 1st pee? X

• Shall I? It will be CD 23 tomorrow. Or should I wait a few days? X

• Ur normally 26/28 days so maybe try and wait a couple of days. But I know fine well if I was u and there was a FR at hand i’d be pee’ing on it 1st thing 🙈😂

it’s soooo hard to try and hold off - I have no patience and just cant!

im out a small fortune on tests over the last 21 months 🙈🙈🙈

• Ur normally 26/28 days so maybe try and wait a couple of days. But I know fine well if I was u and there was a FR at hand i’d be pee’ing on it 1st thing 🙈😂

it’s soooo hard to try and hold off - I have no patience and just cant!

im out a small fortune on tests over the last 21 months 🙈🙈🙈 x

• Hi Sunray,

I can see a very faint line too 😊 fingers crossed x

• This morning FR 1st pee - NOTHING!

i don’t understand this 😭🙈

• Wawa,

This must be very difficult for you and confusing as you have had 2 positive results.When is AF due?

xx

• Jasmine it’s just awful! AF due today/tomoro.

on another forum a couple of people have suggested I’m having a chemical pregnancy 😭💔 

yday and today I have a clear discharge, not loads, just when I wipe but last nite it was enough for me to go to the toilet to check if it was AF xx

• Hi everyone, I'm hoping to join! I miscarried in Nov at only 2 weeks, and since then, there's no sign of a period, and I can normally feel them coming. Because of the miscarriage, my tracker app is all messed up, so I don't know when to expect ovulation. I'm using the ovulation sticks but keep seeing conflicting advice; first I heard use them first thing in the morning, then I heard don't do that!  Having sex regularly, so I'm hoping to catch the ovulation date without even knowing it. I don't think any of the ovulation sticks have come up with a definite positive, as when I tested before the miscarriage and got a positive, it was glaringly obvious. All pregnancy tests negative this month so far.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions