Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in September 2019

Replies

• Options

@TTC91 did u get a BFP today? X

• Options

image  bfp (I think) today! taken this evening. going to take another cheap test in the morning and  if it is positive, I have a clear blue at the ready! doesn't feel real!

• Options

FMU? I did them ones yesterday and i did another one tonight and im defo pregnant x

• Options

Thats defo positive ttc91

• Options

@Lornylupots not a fmu - I did it after work on the off chance. Going to do a test first thing in the morning and have a clear blue if so, to tell me how far gone. my boobs have been sore and kept getting a lump in my throat which other forums have said they had in early pregnancy. trying not to get too excited yet but it looks positive to me!

congratulations!! :D very happy news! do you know how many weeks you are?

x

• Options

@Wawa123 I think I did yes! :) x

• Options

@lornylupots First Morning Urine (I’m no good with the jargon either lol)

did u wait 4hours between pee’s for the one yday evening and this evening?

all I have left in the house are 2 CB digital but I think it’d Be a waste of using one of them tonite as my first response one this morning was negative 

you must be delighted!!!

• Options

@ttc91 that sure looks positive to me and no doubt tomoros FMU will be even darker 🎉

so happy for you both xx

• Options

@Wawa123 thank you! I won't believe it until a doc confirms it tbf, my partner and I have wanted this for so long 😍 are you ttc, or pregnant already? X

• Options

Been trying for 21cycles, took these 2 on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day imageimage

But been testing negative on Boots Digital, CB digital and first reaponse ever since!!!!

• Options

Yes with the first strip test i did the 3 and the digital was second pee of the day, i have no idea now pees i did inbetween,  im shocked but me and my partner are excited, my boobs kill atm thats it x 

• Options

id say they are defo positive hun x a month ago i got negatives constantly even tho i had symtoms, til now so id say positiv, give it a few more days x 

• Options

But why are my FR’s negative?image

Im thinking chemical pregnancy? 🙈😭

• Options

Congratulations @ttc91 what cycle day are you on today? X

• Options

Hey JH134x !

did u take ur other FR this morning? xx

• Options

@JH134x I'm on cycle day 33. Periods have been all over the place but cycle was shorter and back to normal last month. Didn't know if I was due on today or tomo but thought I'd test in case. Partner doesn't know yet I'm waiting for him to get home! Nail biter! Are you ttc or pregnant already? X

• Options

Hey Wawa, nope I’m going to wait a few days. Hope is still there and didn’t want to be disappointed if I got another negative! 

Just been reading the threads. Hope you’re okay, must be so frustrating getting mixed results from the different tests! stay positive xx

• Options

Hey @ttc91

what wonderful news your partner is coming home to! 

Im TTC, I’m on cycle day 23 but my periods are so irregular, some months short like 22 days and some are longer like 30 days!

My app is predicting that I am due on in four days. I took a FR early test yesterday but it was negative! Waiting a few days then will test again and hopefully get a BFP like you! X

• Options

Congratulations ttc91 x

Good luck Jh134 hope you get a BFP maybe it was just to early yesterday 🤞x

• Options

Thanks Jasmine x

TTC91 I didn’t ask - are you having any symptom? X

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions