Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in September 2019

Replies

• Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :D x

• @lornylupots yeah I know that feeling. I think I'll be the same. I'm type 1 diabetic so I may have to be induced early so maybe August. It's crazy isn't it :) 👶👶x

• Thank you ladies! @Seanie87 congratulations! How far gone are you? :) x

• Congrations Seanie x

• Congratulations Seanie87 x

• 4 1/2 weeks. Thanks everyone. X

• Congrats all!! 

Just me and JH134x left

i done 3 different tests this morning (FR rapid response, Asda cheapie & freedrom which is another cheapie)

all negative

but yet I have every symptom goin and still not

AF 😭

• Wawa, I’m with you! Did the other early FR this morning and it was negative 😥

I have had a little dark brown spotting is it sign of AF or could it be implantation bleeding 🤞🏻🙏🏻 Xx

• ur AF isn’t due for another few days isn’t it? If so It could be implantation bleed, or it could be start of AF.

my periods this last few months changed. They got v light the 1st day and I thought it was implantation bleed, but it wasn’t. 

Not v helpful!

• Im so nervous telling my grandparents, the rest of my family know they are all happy but my grandparents are old school you got to be married before kids, im not the only grandkid to have a baby but im the one thats been seen as the baby of the family im not my cousin is, but still im nervous x 

• Is anyone considering an early scan? If so at what gestation?! I'm so tempted just to give me some peace of mind as it doesn't seem real yet. X

• when I had my first my baby’s parents were like that but nothing they can do about it they will be happy for you and love their great grandchild. Don’t worry x

• Hi everyone. We have 5 kids and lost one at 5 weeks preg. Our youngest is 9 months old and found out on 27th that I'm pregnant again. I'm so para though after what happened in the past. I hope to god everything goes OK. Congratulations to everyone. Wawa123 I can't imagine how confused u must be feeling right now hun. Seanie I don't live far from u lol I'm in St Helens. X

• Took on on 27th and one today x

I just hope our little one continues to grow. I'm so panicky ximagewe weren't trying but now we r so happy and excited x

• Congratulations to you. I’m sure this time will be ok. This is my third child, first with new partner. X

• yeah I’m up, near Birmingham too 👋🏻 

I’m really considering an early scan at either 8 weeks or 10 weeks. Mainly for peace of mind but also a nhs scan seems so far away!! I’m 5 weeks today and have my first doctors appointment tomorrow xx 

• *uk. Not up 😂

• Aww congrats everyone. I’m about 5 weeks I think. Scan in 2 weeks as previously had an ectopic so don’t feel will be able to get excited till then but fingers crossed x

• Fingers crossed thirdtime lucky. I cant wait for my first scan and be able to tell my daughters their gonna so happy. X

• Morning all. congrats Xalix !!!

@JH134X any update?

still no AF here, and another BFN 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions