Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Happy due date @AbbiJade - bet you've had everyone texting you if the baby has arrived yet! Here's a helpful tip, if they're driving you mad. 

Huge congratulations @Alice2801 - Lottie is perfect! Are you guys home now? 

@Alice12 how is your little Georgie doing today? Have to say, I have a Georgie of my own, but she's a girl! What a great name :blush:

Everyone else ok? 
  • Happy due date abi, I bet you just want the baby here now but it will be worth the wait 🥰. 

Hows everyone getting on? 

Sofia is 3 weeks old tomorrow and still a tiny dolly, can’t wait until she can fit into some newborn clothes we have for her. I had some pics back of her photo shoot, will try and load some x
  • @Lizbragg35 your pictures just made me sigh out loud - aren't they just so beautiful. ❤️💕
  • @Lizbragg35 she is just adorable!!
    @DanielleMFM up and down really he had bad day yday today seems bit more positive but trying not get my hopes up cos he’s been so up and down think it’s going to be a long process! We defiantly going to be spending daddy’s 30th birthday on Friday in hospital. I just miss cuddles so much let’s hope we are allowed to pick him up by Friday that was be best bday present ever! Aw good taste!! I have put boy in brackets on his incubator cos ppl keep saying her 😂
  • Had my midwife appointment today, theyve referred me for a growth scan as my bump hasn't changed over the last 2 weeks! She's told me not to worry as she's still in a healthy range and it's just precautionary! Booked in for a sweep next Monday if she's still not here! Ready to meet her now and stop worrying!! Hope everyone else is doing OK x
  • Hi everyone, how are you all doing today? 
    We wanted to let you know we have just kicked off your brand new September 2019 Babies thread. 
    Please do come on over (whether you've had your baby or not), and click the little green star next to the thread title so you don't miss out on any posts. 
    Once all the babies have arrived here, we'll close this thread, so do come on over :blush:

• Being induced tomorrow! After the scan today they've said she's measuring quite big and I've got a bit too much fluid so it's for the best. Really nervous for what's to come! Wish me luck  :)
  • Good luck Abbi! Keep us updated x
  • Good luck abbi keep us updated
    Wish you all the best
  • Good luck abbi 🥰
  • All the best abbi ❤️
  • Ladies I think I'm in labour. Had weird discharge and almost regular contractions. Waters havnt gone yet. Called the triage, they told me to sit tight till the contractions are 3 mins apart. Fingers crossed!

I was joking last night with the husband that it'll be so funny if this bubba decides to come on Friday the 13th! Lol. 
  • Ahh Nia how exciting! Let us know how you get on 😃😃
  • Excited for you Nia keep us updated it looks like there is gonna be 2 September babies between today and tomorrow or even 3 if mich has her baby or already had. 
    Good luck ladies
  • Beautiful pics @Lizbragg35 😍
    best of luck ladies 😊
    I am also going to triage today had lots of cramps since yesterday on & off & also when I wiped this morning a little bit of blood stained mucus. I am booked for section 2 weeks today part of me would love to go myself but I’m also not ready yet 🙈 xx
  • Good luck to all the ladies having signs, won’t be long and your beautiful babies will be here 💗💙
  • Yep seems like all you ladies are going in at the same time as for me apart from the pain and the upset stomach since yesterday no show just lots of braxton hicks.wishing you all good luck and hope you get your babies soon.
  • Just went to triage. I'm 1.5cm dilated so they sent me back - they did a sweep. They told me to come back after couple of hours..
  • Ladies we had a baby boy at 9.51pm on 13th September. He weighs 6.85 lbs and can't stop staring at him! We havnt named him yet, will put up a picture once we get it in decent light :)