Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Ahh congratulations Nia! Can’t wait to see pics and hear all about it 💙
  • Congrats nia 💖
  • Yay!! Congratulations Nia 🥰 enjoy every second 💙💙💙
  • Awww congrats nia, can’t wait to see a pic 🥰
  • Aw lovely congratulations Nina can’t wait see a pic!! Xxx
  • Congratulations Nia 💙
  • Congrat Nia enjoy every bit cant wait to see a pic of him.
    How are the rest of u ladies th
    at are showing sign
  • Congratulations Nia 
    I had a little bit of a show yesterday I’m only 36 + 3 have section booked for 27th. They checked me & my cervix is still closed so no sign of labour yet, I would love to try go myself to try for vbac before section but at same time don’t want to rush her xx 
  • Still here now 40+2 more cramping and bit more bloody show again this morning..... really hoping he gets on with it soon as hate this waiting around part, especially as this all started last Saturday...... kinda hoped he was going to be more like the 2nd as they have said all along but hes turning out more like my 3rd who was in no hurry either. Overall feeling good though so that's the main thing. 
    Gonna be a bit mad now when it does happen as my grans had her op yesterday so now out the loop for helping with the other 3 so more poor mums gonna have her hands full 🤣.

Hope everyone else is ok x 
  • Georgie is now 10 days old and we have been told hopefully he can come home in the next two days 🙏🏻 Can’t wait to get him home and start being a family feel like we’ve been in hospital forever xx
  • That’s fantastic Alice. You’ll feel so much better once home and into your own routine. How’s his feeding? 
  • Mich hopefully you go into labour soon 

• Pamchou said:
    Mich hopefully you go into labour soon 

Thanks pamchou really hoping so 🤞.

Alice that's fantastic news, nothing better than getting back to your own nest x
  • Oh my goodness! I've missed all these beautiful babies being born 😍 !
    Still no sign from me. Congrats to all those who've had their babies 😊
  • We’ve had brilliant progress we was all ready to go home yesterday and he got weighed last min and lost weight so we had stay another night praying we get discharged today can’t believe he’s almost two weeks and we still at the hospital! Xx
  • Ahh Alice, I bet you can’t wait to just get home now! Fingers crossed you can go home today. He’s a little cutie 💙

• Baby Darcie born at 2am this morning! Weighing 9lbs ❤️

Being induced wasn't fun, but ended up only in labour for about 5 hours! With 15 mins pushing. All worth it in the end X 
  • Huge congratulations @Nia_8 we can't wait to see a pic.
    And massive congrats @abbiejade - Darcie is perfect!