Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2019

Due in September 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Awww congrats mich. hope your both ok. Can’t wait to see him. 

Pam - good luck for the morning. Will be thinking of you 😘
  • Congrat @Mich03 Hope you okay and baby is okay too. Rest well cant wait to see him.
    Thank you so much liz hopefully by tomorrow or monday baby will be here for me 

• After what I can only say was an awful week of slow labour contractions started (moderate period pain) at 8am, I was brushing it off as no different than b4 but then by 10am they were getting more intense and next thing my waters went 😬 so without a doubt time to go, sorted other kids and got to hospital with 50mins to spare b4 he was born in the best water birth experience by far so in love 😍 anyway back home now with all my chicks in the nest so now to rest and find our new level of normal. Best of luck tomorrow @Pamchou will be thinking of u x
  • Thank you @Mich03 he is beautiful  just perfect congrats again will keep yous update tomorow i have to call them at 8:30 to know the time i will be going in then will let you know from there 
  • Awww mich he’s beautiful 💙💙. How much did he weigh? What a super fast delivery in the end. 

Good luck today Pam. Will be thinking of you 
  • Congratulations Mich 💙
  • Thankyou girls @Lizbragg35 he was 8lb 2oz.

Hope all is going well @Pamchou x
  • Congrats mich! He's perfect! I'm so glad at the end it birth itself was a good experience.. Enjoy the start of the new normal.

Pam we will be thinking of you! Waiting to see your pretty baby soon :) 
  • Congratulations what a beautiful boy xx
    good luck to rest of you ladies going in, Friday for me for my section unless anything changes before but doubt it xx
  • Hi everyone so am at the hospital had the 1st dose of gel and walking around will  be back in at 4:30 to check and second dose.having lots of pressure hopefully cervix has dilated a bit. Will keep you update 
  • Good luck Pam! Will be thinking of you, hope it doesn’t take too long x
  • Pamchou said:
    Hi everyone so am at the hospital had the 1st dose of gel and walking around will  be back in at 4:30 to check and second dose.having lots of pressure hopefully cervix has dilated a bit. Will keep you update 
    Good luck pam xx
  • Good luck Pam!
    Lovely photos of your babies !
    No sign from me unfortunately just big and uncomfortable :(
  • @SpeedyAce so much can change in such a short space of time keep ur chin up, when was ur due date again ? X

@Pamchou hope all is going ok x
  • Hi ladies 
    Baby zack arrived at 0:54 This morning  so in love with him

• Pamchou said:
    Hi ladies 
    Baby zack arrived at 0:54 This morning  so in love with him

Massive congratulations pamchou hes gorgeous, hope u both doing well x
  • Ahh lovely, congratulations! Love the name x
  • Awww thank you so much ladies he is perfect love him so much
  • Congrats Pam he’s gorgeous. Hope your both doing good and you can go home quickly. 

Speedy - when was you due? 
  • Huge congratulations @Mich03 and @Pamchou - your beautiful boys are here! 
    I've tagged you over on the babies thread, please do come on over as we'll be closing this one soon.
    @SpeedyAce hang in there lovely! Ae you overdue?