Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2020

Replies

• Hi Ladies,

Congratulations on your pregnancies! :)))

I am currently 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my 3rd baby. We found out we were expecting 3 days ago and we’re super excited. 

Has anyone had any symptoms at all? My boobs are super tender, I feel hungry a lot and I’ve had some spotting. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about but I didn’t get it with my 2nd baby. 
  • @Mrsh87 congratulations! You are in a v similar position to me with baby no. 3. What ages are your other little ones? X
  • PS I don't have any symptoms so am a bit nervous about that x
  • Welcome @Mrsh87 and huge congratulations - lovely to have you here.
  • I found out on the 28th dec, apparently 4 weeks 5 days! I’d be due around the 9th sep 2020 :) my first pregnancy so all new to me, very excited but alsovery anxious! Xx
  • Hi Baby3! I have a 10 and a 3 year old. 

I didn’t have any symptoms with my first until I was about 6-7 weeks - please don’t worry.

has anyone seen a midwife yet? 
  • @Mrsh87 I got my first midwife appointment through today for 4th feb! Have you? X
  • @Claire1234939 I have mine booked for next week. I was quite surprised they booked me in that early actually. 

You should get a date for your dating scan after your appointment 😬😬. 
  • @Mrsh87 that is early! How far gone will you be when you have your app?
    yeh I can’t wait for the first scan.. just wanna know everything’s ok. I dunno about you but I’m a massive worrier, and all I’m worrying about is miscarriage etc.. xx
  • @Baby3! I'm 6 weeks tomorrow. Have gone off any food with flavour 🤣 and I am loving cereal. I seem to be having one day starving the next not so much. My boobs are very sensitive/sore too and I get waves of nausea but not sick. 
    This is my first time being pregnant and my boyfriend has an 8yr old daughter.
    Do you have any children?
  • @Claire1234939 I will be 5+4 weeks at the time of my appointment. 

Bless you! 😚 have you had a miscarriage before? I am a real worrier but I don’t seem to be worrying at this point. Sounds silly but I truly believe in sending positive vibes out into the universe . I think it makes me feel confident that things will be okay. 

Are you taking vitamins? I am taking Pregnacare and I think that (again might be silly) makes me feel like I’m doing a good thing for both of us. 

I have to admit, seeing my little poppet at our first scan will feel amazing! and it’s then I’ll probably realise how worried I’ve been deep down, usually the way. 

Are you sleeping okay? 
  • @Mrsh87 nope never had one, just got a massive fear of it for some reason! Think it’s just cause I want this little one so much terrified of anything going wrong! But I’m sure will be ok 🤞
    yeh I’m taking vitamins for pregnancy support so I’m doing all I can!
    Yeh I’m sleeping ok, I’m tired all the time so sleeping is all good. I wake up occasionally needing the toilet but apart from that all good! Are you not sleeping well? X
  • @Claire1234939 I totally understand what you mean; it’s almost impossible not to fall in love and feel totally attached with your baby from the moment you see a positive test. And it’s natural to worry.
    The good thing is the chances of anything going wrong are reduced with every week.

Last night I slept great but before that I had some restless nights. I have to get up to pee too 😭. I can’t believe that’s started already - I forgot how much you pee when you’re pregnant lol! 

• @XOXO1 deffo I love my little bean already! Yeh I was looking online at the percentage of miscarriage it’s somtbing like 22%, which is not a lot. 
    Annoying waking up to go isn’t it! Then makes you more tired as you’ve had broken up sleep x
  • Hi @Claire1234939 huge congratulations on your BFP! It's lovely to see you on this thread. 
    How is everyone doing today? Have you all got the ball rolling with GPs, midwives and the like? 
  • @Claire1234939 Lol! Yep! And the bigger you get the worse that gets 🤣. 

My youngest used to push down on my bladder all the time.x 
  • Hi Danielle,

Thank you! 

I think a few of us have apt’s  booked. I have first midwife apt booked for next week - I’ll be 5+4 days pregnant. 

• I haven't thought about midwife appointment yet, what's everyone done? First time I just went to GP and booked the midwife at doctors, second time I self referred to a home birth midwife which was amazing but they are no longer operating so not sure what to do this time .. 

I'm 5w+1 I think but no symptoms and I'm sure I had some at this stage last time x
  • Iv got my first midwife app 4th feb! Xx
  • Hello everyone :) im due in september 2020 also...so exciting xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions