Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2020

Replies

• Hi all just found out today expecting number 6 bit nervous as had miscarriage last year x
  • DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited Jan 8, 2020 2:06PM
    Welcome @LM4900 and congratulations! Will this be your first baby? 
    And hello and welcome @Kezzaxx - we're so sorry to hear of your miscarriage and would like to wish you a super sticky bean. How old are you 5 kids? 

We've dropped you both a little private message with some handy forum tips. 
  • Thx and they are 20 18 16 13 and 11 xx
  • Hi @LM4900 and @Kezzaxx and congratulations :) 

@Kezzaxx 6 children - There must be a lot of personality in your household 🥰. My eldest is 10 so there will also be a big age gap between him and our new baby. X
  • @DanielleMFM

Hi. Thank you very much. Yes, this will be my first child. Ive been with my husband for 13 years and weve been trying for the past 3 1/2 year. Ive had three miscarriages
  • Hi ladies,
     I'm currently 6weeks 1day and have midwife appointment on 22nd.
  • @LM4900

How far along are you? I’m sure you’ll be monitored closely during this pregnancy won’t you?! 

• Anyone else feeling really sick 🤢 I haven’t actually been sick but I feel so nauseous. 
  • No sickness yet! Just feeling abit crampy, drained and grumpy! 😂
  • haha! @Claire1234939 I didn’t realise I was being grumpy till hubby pointed it out yesterday. I thought he was just being extra annoying tbh 😂🤣
  • @XOXO1 my partner has said the same thing! 😂 apparentlt I’m overly snappy lol x
  • I felt really sick this morning, on the one hand was pleased (symptoms!) but on the other hand I thought omg not another pregnancy of this sickness!! 
  • @XOXO1 today is the first day in almost 2 weeks I haven't felt sick all day, I didn't realise how bad I felt until I felt so much better today. 🤞 For another good day tomorrow 😁
  • @Claire1234939 I’m bracing myself for 9 months of “it’s your hormones”. 🤣 

@Baby3! I felt really sick this morning/lunch time too. Was you sick in your other pregnancy 

@Lucy16277 poor you! Sounds like you’re really suffering. Have you tried Ginger sweets or biscuits? 
  • @XOXO1 I have been eating ginger biscuits but don't want everyone at work asking why and guessing lol
    I have also found that mint's are helping as I keep getting a horrible taste in my mouth.
    It's not plesent but it'll all be worth it when we have our little baby 👶
  • @Lucy16277 haha! I remember hiding it from work with my first. One day I was sitting at my desk and I felt “flutters”. That was the first time I ever felt him move and it was so consistent I ran to the toilet and was sick. My boss called me in the office about an hour later and asked me if there was anything I wanted to tell him 😂 I think it all clicked after that. Cold oranges help too!
  • Hello everyone, I'm 36 and have found out I am pregnant. Very, very scared as last year i had 2 very early losses. So far so good with tests i have taken and the digital weeks has moved on this time so that's made me a but more confident with it x
  • @SmithL35 congratulations!! I know the feeling. Im 33 and have had three early miscarriages. Its terrifying isnt it!?! 
  • Hi Ladies, I’m due 20th september. I’m 36 had a chemical last month. I have two sons already 13&16 so big gap but looking forward to it x
  • Hi @SmithL35 we are thrilled to see you here and would like to wish you the stickiest of beans. Hello to you too @Loulou101283 sorry to hear about your chemical, but wishing you the stickiest of beans too - lovely to have you both here. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions