Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2020

Replies

• Hi @SmithL35 we are thrilled to see you here and would like to wish you the stickiest of beans. Hello to you too @Loulou101283 sorry to hear about your chemical, but wishing you the stickiest of beans too - lovely to have you both here. 
    Thank you so much, it's still not sunk I'm!! We had two early losses last year so I am hoping its third time lucky. This time there is good progress in the lines and the digital weeks whereas that didn't happen last year. X
  • LM4900 said:
    @SmithL35 congratulations!! I know the feeling. Im 33 and have had three early miscarriages. Its terrifying isnt it!?! 
    Ah it's so terrifying! I can't imagine not thinking I am going to bleed :/ x
  • Welcome and congrats to all the ladies recently joined the group :-) 

How is everyone feeling today? When are people telling work? I'm so nervous as this will be my third maternity leave! 

@XOXO1 yes with my previous pregnancies, really badly, I'm hoping for different this time! 
  • Hi girls I'm 23 I've just found out I'm 4 weeks pregnant, due 21st September first baby so I'm sooo nervous but excited! Feeling okay apart from tired and just a bit achy everywhere 🙈 xxx
  • Hi @DanielleMFM , @SmithL35  @LaurenRW and @Loulou101283 and congratulations. 

Praying everyone has a successful pregnancy this time 🤞🏼🙏🏼. 

Is anyone getting the pregnancy/food bloat? So every time you eat a full meal you feel 100 months pregnant? 
  • XOXO1 said:
    Hi @DanielleMFM , @SmithL35  @LaurenRW and @Loulou101283 and congratulations. 

Praying everyone has a successful pregnancy this time 🤞🏼🙏🏼. 

Is anyone getting the pregnancy/food bloat? So every time you eat a full meal you feel 100 months pregnant? 
    Thank you:) I'm definitely bloated but I don't really have any symptoms which is a bit unnerving :/
  • @X0X01 thank you!!  Congratulations to you 🥰 yes I feel very bloated and had a few belly cramps tonight too! How about you? Xx
  • @LaurenRW iv been having cramps too! Xx
  • I have serious bloat going on today I look about 6 months gone not even 6 weeks yet. Been throwing up too. Hope you all have sticky beans 🤞🏻❤️
  • @Baby3! Ive told my Line Manager already. She is aware of our fertility struggles and is amazing! 

Dont worry about it. Its a special time. Was your manager supportive during your previous pregnancy?
  • @SmithL35 All pregnancies are different so you might not get any till later in your pregnancy or you might sail through it unscathed. I have a friend with 4 kids and she has the easiest pregnancies and feels totally normal. 

@Loulou101283 🤣🤣 I am exactly the same. Honestly, if I took a photo of my belly last night you’d have thought I was in my 2nd trimester. I thought it was because it’s my 3rd pregnancy.
  • I'm definitely feeling ill and it's the same pregnancy feeling, I always forget what it's like!

They were ok, I think first and second were definitely expected, but a third I think they might find a bit irritating though I know they can't say anything. I'm just waiting for the barrage of '3, are you mad??'!! 😂

I really hope everyone has sticky beans, is anyone thinking of an early scan privately or waiting until 12 weeks? X
  • Claire1234939Claire1234939 Regular
    edited Jan 15, 2020 9:49AM
    @Baby3! I’m having a private early scan next Sunday, I’ll be 7 weeks then xx
  • Welcome @LaurenRW and massive congratulations - we have dropped you a PM with some handy forum info. 
  • Hey everyone,  I'm six weeks pregnant and I'm having right side pains,  I'm I the only one?
  • Also,  can anyone tell me what can ease morning sickness,  I have it all day n I have five kids and this is my first time ever having morning sickness 🥺
  • Hi everyone - Lauren here.

I am 30 and nearly 7 weeks pregnant with our first baby.  EDD 5th September.  We've had two miscarriages so far at 11 weeks so praying this is a sticky one!!

Good luck and congratulations to all other mamas-to-be in September.

The last two pregnancies I had no symptoms but this time round nausea and vomiting hit my hard at 5 weeks 6 days.  Any tips for things to eat that won't make me run to the bathroom?!  

>Lx
  • Try and find something that works for you, which can be hard, for me things like celery, crackers, ginger biscuits, bananas, milkshake, crisps! I find if you keep some crackers by the bed and nibble on one before you get up it can help a lot. Good luck xx
  • Thank you I'm sure finna try the crackers 
  • Baby3! said:
    Try and find something that works for you, which can be hard, for me things like celery, crackers, ginger biscuits, bananas, milkshake, crisps! I find if you keep some crackers by the bed and nibble on one before you get up it can help a lot. Good luck xx
    I'm on it - thanks very much.  
    <Lx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions