Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2020

Replies

• Baby3! said:
    I'm definitely feeling ill and it's the same pregnancy feeling, I always forget what it's like!

They were ok, I think first and second were definitely expected, but a third I think they might find a bit irritating though I know they can't say anything. I'm just waiting for the barrage of '3, are you mad??'!! 😂

I really hope everyone has sticky beans, is anyone thinking of an early scan privately or waiting until 12 weeks? X
    3 babies!  How amazing!  I'm one of three.. it was so much fun growing up and my mum survived :-)

We have been offered an early dating scan by the NHS at 9 weeks... not sure why but imagine it could be to do with previous losses?  We would definitely pay for a private scan if we wanted to check in on the little bean again before 12 weeks.  Whatever works for you to feel more relaxed!

>Lx
  • Welcome @LaurenLove and congrats! Wishing you the stickiest of beans, we have everything crossed for you. 
  • Hi ladies sorry I disappeared but had some great news today I was spotting on Monday then bright red blood yesterday I totally freaked out and went to a&e they booked me a scan today and everything is great saw little beans heartbeat 🥰 I hope I get over being a nervous wreck soon 
  • Hi ladies sorry I disappeared but had some great news today I was spotting on Monday then bright red blood yesterday I totally freaked out and went to a&e they booked me a scan today and everything is great saw little beans heartbeat 🥰 I hope I get over being a nervous wreck soon 
    We are so sorry to hear about the spotting @Metalchick but so pleased you got seen straight away and so nice to see you back on the thread. Did they say what the bleed was? 

• Hello, congratulations ladies! 
    I got my BFP yesterday, I just tested out if interest & was so surprised! :) I came off the pill in Nov & not had a period or anything since. So I’m not sure on my dates. 
    I MC in September at 9weeks so got mixed emotions but overall so happy! x 
  • It’s so lovely to see others have big age gaps between their children. My DD is 7 and I always worried it’s ‘too late’ to have another so I felt like I’ve been against the clock. We’ve been trying for 1.5yr. DD is dying for a baby so the best part will be telling her :)
    @XOXO1 @Kezzaxx
  • Hello @CharHughes we are so delighted to see your name pop up here. Wishing you the stickiest of beans with your rainbow baby. 
  • LM4900 said:
    @SmithL35 congratulations!! I know the feeling. Im 33 and have had three early miscarriages. Its terrifying isnt it!?! 
    How are you doing??
  • Hi everyone! Found out I’m pregnant on the 11th January but only just found this page lol. Hope everyone is doing well! 
  • Hi @NClark
    congratulations :) how you feeling? X 
  • NClark said:
    Hi everyone! Found out I’m pregnant on the 11th January but only just found this page lol. Hope everyone is doing well! 
    WElcome @NClark and huge congratulations! Is this your first baby? 
  • Is anyone suffering with cramps? I’ve had them since Wednesday. They are on & off but they keep me awake all night as it’s constant when I’m in bed. They aren’t painful where I can’t cope it’s just uncomfortable, It just makes me Paranoid! x      
  • NClark said:
    Hi everyone! Found out I’m pregnant on the 11th January but only just found this page lol. Hope everyone is doing well! 
    WElcome @NClark and huge congratulations! Is this your first baby? 
    I’ve had 2 pregnancy losses before so not quite, hopefully this one stays!
  • Hi @NClark
    congratulations :) how you feeling? X 
    I’m doing okay thank you. How about you?
  • Oh @NClark we are so sorry to hear that, think there are a few other ladies in a similar situation to you here too. Wishing you the stickiest of beans x

• Hi anyone feels sore on the left i feel some pressure sort of thing on my left side pelvic area started with headaches morning and evening and nausea after eating a meal without vomit.
  • also a lot of fatigue feel sleepy always plus i have a toddler to manage as well
  • @NClark thats good :) 
    I’m feeling fine, a few cramps past few days, hoping it’s just the norm. 
    Sorry to hear about your prev MC. Fingers crossed this is our time :)
  • @SmithL35 Im feeling good. Have my first scan on Monday. What about you?
  • LM4900 said:
    @SmithL35 Im feeling good. Have my first scan on Monday. What about you?
    I'm feeling ok so far, apart from the odd cramping. Have my appointment to meet the midwife on 6th Feb. Is that your 12 week scan?
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions