Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @vrob123 oh it is horrible, I got some lactulose which helps :) 
  • Options
    Starting “mission turn baby from posterior” today 🤦‍♀️. Naughty man is down but back to back. Anyone else? 

@SmithL35 is lactulose prescription? 
  • Options
    @vrob123 I got it on prescription yes. Oh the midwife said my boy was turning so his back was going to my back :/ what can I do to stop it? X
  • Options
    @SmithL35 going on all fours I believe and tilting the front of your body down I’ve been told. To give room for baby to drop out of the pelvis & turn. 
  • Options
    @vrob123 brilliant, thank you. She said he is at the top of my pelvis so I guess he hasn't started to moved down yet. I wonder if he will have by the time I see her a week on Tuesday x
  • Options
    VRob123 said:
    Maybe a bit TMI but is anyone else pooing more? I pooped 3 times yesterday & 4 today 🙈. Previously I’ve been pretty constipated. They’re bog standard, not loose or anything. Just wondered if anyone else was the same? 🤔 apologies for the toilet talk!
    Yes! I literally had to run to the toilet this lunch time and had stomach ache just before and it was loose (not my normal)
    Sorry if TMI 🤣
  • Options
    @Lucy16277 no such thing as tmi 🤣. You’re next on our baby list so hopefully it’s a sign for you x 
  • Options
    @VRob123 I think I had a small contraction at 3am this morning  ut breathed through it and went back to sleep. And had nothing since. 
    Either that or it was a very realistic dream 😆 
  • Options
    Lucy16277 said:
    @VRob123 I think I had a small contraction at 3am this morning  ut breathed through it and went back to sleep. And had nothing since. 
    Either that or it was a very realistic dream 😆 
    Oooo get bouncing!!! We need another baby 🤣
  • Options
    Holy shit my waters have just gone I was lying in bed felt a pop and then whoosh loads of it no contractions or anything yet woohoo 🥳 
  • Options
    @Metalchick how exciting!!! Rest up whilst you can! Wishing you all the best. Not long until little madam makes an arrival 💝 x 
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, so exciting @Metalchick!!!! Keep us updated x
  • Options
    Thank you ladies I’m going to chill at home for a few hours see what happens and get on my ball I’m so excited 
  • Options
    @Metalchick have you had a show at all, or just “Boom, Splash!” 🤣
  • Options
    Wow good luck 😊 what’s your due date. X
  • Options
    @VRob123 just a boom splash lol was having lots of very mild contractions last night and been going to the toilet lots
    @Kayt2 thank you it’s 30th aug I’m 38.1 today 
  • Options
    Ooo I hope that’s me! I’m 38 tomorrow 🤞🏻 All the best to you can’t wait for the pictures xx
  • Options
    Ohh how exciting @Metalchick! Keep us updated and good luck! 🥰
  • Options
    Yessss!! I’ve been on the toilet loads and I’ve had contractions mildly for two days. 

@Metalchick I bet you wasn’t expecting that x
  • Options
    @XOXO1 no it was definitely a shock I was a bit worried I had peed but it just kept coming lol and still is 😂 only a few contractions here and there though 🙄 but midwife has booked me for an induction first thing is she isn’t here before then I just can’t wait now 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions