Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020

Due in September 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• thank you  @VRob123
  • @XOXO1 @LM4900 exciting times. Hope all is going well!
  • Oh I've missed loads!!! This is so exciting!!! X
  • Good luck ladies hope you have your beautiful babies in your arms x x 
  • Oh wow good luck ladies!! 🤞🏻👶🏻 Hope you get your babies safe & quick x
  • Oh wow more babies on the way good luck!! 
  • Can’t wait for updates 🙈
  • Hey everyone. We have been blessed, he made an appearance yesterday lunchtime. 3 weeks early at 7.6lbs. He is doing great, just simply in love xx
  • LM4900 said:
    Hey everyone. We have been blessed, he made an appearance yesterday lunchtime. 3 weeks early at 7.6lbs. He is doing great, just simply in love xx
    Congratulations hun!!! I hope everything went smoothly and you’re healing well. 💙. Have you named him? Xx 
  • @LM4900 congratulations lv!! Hope all went well 💙 really good weight for 37 weeks bet your so pleased he is here xx
  • Congratulations  @LM4900 👶
    Hope you are both doing well xx
  • @Lucy16277 how did your scan go hun? X 
  • VRob123 said:
    @Lucy16277 how did your scan go hun? X 

It went well 💙 he's gone from 5lb10oz to 6lbs 8oz in 2 weeks so they aren't concerned. So Saturday I'll be induced on my due date. Also had a sweep yesterday.
    Thanks for asking 

How are you doing? X
  • @Lucy16277 that’s great! Ooooo not long for you either. Hopefully the sweep will work. 

I’m ok thank you. 37+4, would really like him to make an early appearance. I’m tired of being tired 🤣. Going to do lots of dancing and walking like a crab 🦀. How are you feeling in general? X 
  • Congratulations @LM4900
    Its gone so fast all the babies are making an appearance 
  • VRob123 said:
    @Lucy16277 that’s great! Ooooo not long for you either. Hopefully the sweep will work. 

I’m ok thank you. 37+4, would really like him to make an early appearance. I’m tired of being tired 🤣. Going to do lots of dancing and walking like a crab 🦀. How are you feeling in general? X 
    I've been ok but had the worst sleep last night so now I'm tired, just couldn't get comfy. Not much longer is all I keep thinking now 🤞
    I've been trying to walk up and down my stairs like a 🦀 my partner finds it hilarious 😂  x
  • @Lucy16277 I feel you, nights are so comfortable. I really want to do things to encourage baby but I’m just so tired I don’t want to move. Max 4 more days until you’re getting to meet little one!! It’s all come around so quickly 
  • Congratulations @LM4900 :) was your due date the 17th like me?

Hope you are ok x
  • Congratulations @LM4900!
    Delighted to hear your lovely news on the safe arrival of your baby boy!

@SmithL35, I just looked back at our list of due dates. I think @LM4900 was due on 12th September - day after me, which makes it all seem very real!
    I really must start packing my hospital bag after work tonight 🙈 x
  • Huge congratulations @LM4900 hope you are both doing well! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions