Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2021

Due in September 2021

Replies

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Regular
    edited Dec 21, 2023 10:17AM
    Post withdrawn at user's request
  • Hopefully I should be joining too! Got a positive at 13 dpo (pic attached) and will be due 12th September with my first! Fingers crossed it’s a sticky one 🥰 congrats to everyone else so far!! X 

edited Dec 21, 2023 10:16AM
  • congrats to all the newbies and welcome!! So excited about my scan tomorrow, fingers crossed it’s a positive outcome! 
  • @Minch406 We used Babybond last time too! Unfortunately it used to be based in our local Mothercare so it's had to move locations. Considering using Meet Your Miracle this time as they're closer and more convenient parking. I daren't book it in advance though, I just have this constant bad feeling that something's going to go wrong. I'm going to aim to book it for when I'm just past 7w, probably around 7+4.
  • @Minch406 Gosh, no wonder you're on egg shells. I'm sorry to hear how tough it's been for you 😔 let's hope this one is your sticky bean!

I'm 4+2 today. EDD around 13th September.

I didn't have any of these worries with my first pregnancy, I was blissfully unaware of anything 🙉🙈. This time on the other hand I've been doing daily tests to check progression and second guessing myself all the time. There was a real risk in my last pregnancy that I could lose my son. He's absolutely fine now, he was born at 33+2 but you'd never know it to look at him! However I think I've transferred that fear/feeling straight over to this pregnancy.
  • Hi All! I got a positive test after being 3 days late so still very early but now I have cramping and just feel like my period is coming! I’m constantly running to the toilet because it’s feels wet but then nothing but after 2 miscarriages I’m so paranoid of it happening again 😢

Does anyone else feel like they are coming on and is it normal?!
  • @LT8088 Congratulations and sorry to hear about your previous miscarriages!

I've recently found out too so very early days! This is my first and I haven't had any miscarriages before but I've had mild cramps / dull aching and some light back ache since probably 9/10 dpo (currently 15dpo) and I check every time I go to the loo if af has arrived as it feels quite wet down there! Didn't help yesterday I wore red underwear haha!

Maybe this might be normal? Still getting strong positive tests so hopefully everything is okay in there and fingers crossed you have a happy healthy 9 months too! :) xx

• TeeAli22 said:
    @LT8088 Congratulations and sorry to hear about your previous miscarriages!

I've recently found out too so very early days! This is my first and I haven't had any miscarriages before but I've had mild cramps / dull aching and some light back ache since probably 9/10 dpo (currently 15dpo) and I check every time I go to the loo if af has arrived as it feels quite wet down there! Didn't help yesterday I wore red underwear haha!

Maybe this might be normal? Still getting strong positive tests so hopefully everything is okay in there and fingers crossed you have a happy healthy 9 months too! :) xx

Awww huge congratulations to you too! It’s so exciting isn’t it! I can’t relax I’m on edge and just keep going to the loo to ‘just check’! I’ve made it worse by googling every single symptom haha i wish there was just a book that was the same for everyone so you knew exactly what was happening!!

I’m the same I’ve had mild cramps and a dull ache that comes and goes and my boobs are so sore!

Here’s to the next 9 months and a happy and healthy pregnancy :) xx

• @LT8088 they should ban us from Google once we get a positive test haha! And how useful would that book be?  :D  xx
  • Hahaha. I'd love that book 😂.

Even though this is my second pregnancy I can't remember what the early weeks were like. I remember getting horrendously ill from 6 weeks onwards. And I do remember saying something along the lines of 'Its weird that I don't have any symptoms yet' before morning sickness kicked in. 

But that's not stopped me from worrying about not having symptoms yet. Knowing how ill I got last time I'm definitely not wishing the morning sickness to start though. 😃 Just trying to enjoy this time and assume everything is ok. 

I'm much better prepared this time. I've got B6 tablets ready and if they don't work then I'll try 250mg ginger root tablets 3-4 times a day. If that doesn't work I'll call the doctors and see what medication I can try. 
  • had our first scan today, all is well! A strong heartbeat and everything as it should be - so relieved! New due date of 30/08/2021
  • @Sazy1980 Yay! Such good news! How many weeks does that make you? 6 1/2?
  • Woohoo!! So glad everything is well! Did you get a pic? Please say you’ll stay in our group 😂🥰xx
  • I have have pics and videos but won’t upload the video for some reason!
  • @Sazy1980 Yay! Such good news! How many weeks does that make you? 6 1/2?
    Yes 6+4 😊
  • Yorkie87 said:
    Woohoo!! So glad everything is well! Did you get a pic? Please say you’ll stay in our group 😂🥰xx
    Yeah of course I’m staying 🥰
  • How soon did you tell your partners that you were pregnant? I haven’t told mine yet only because I don’t want to get his hopes up and it all the go wrong again but inside I’m dying to tell him! I’m only now 4 days late but have had positive tests since Saturday (11 DPO)!

I’m telling myself to wait until the ive hopefully got through the next 2 weeks but i don’t think I can’t wait that long!!