Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2021

Due in September 2021

Replies

• Morning! :) All good thanks how are you? Did you tell your partner in the end? x
  • bleurghhhhh 🤢 remembering how much I hate the first trimester!! Sleep is rubbish at night, can’t keep my eyes open during the day and hormones are turning me into a crazy lady - pregnancy is just so magical lol xx
  • Hi ladies. I was on the due in august chat but just been for my early scan and 6 weeks rather than 7 so due in September. This will.be my first 🥰. Had some very light bleeding but everything looking ok so far 🤞. Really sore boobs and think I can feel some nausea creeping it. Really not looking forward to that 🙈. Hope everyone is well. My 12 week scan is Feb 17th and feel I will need to try hard to not worry until then xx
  • Eforbes said:
    Hi ladies. I was on the due in august chat but just been for my early scan and 6 weeks rather than 7 so due in September. This will.be my first 🥰. Had some very light bleeding but everything looking ok so far 🤞. Really sore boobs and think I can feel some nausea creeping it. Really not looking forward to that 🙈. Hope everyone is well. My 12 week scan is Feb 17th and feel I will need to try hard to not worry until then xx
    Congratulations! It’s all such a worrying time, but just try and stay as calm as possible. I used to work with midwives and when I was pregnant with my son, I was told ‘you’re pregnant until you’re not’ which sounds so blunt and horrible, but it’s also very true and kinda comforting. 
    So exciting that you already have your date for the first scan, the 12 week one is the best! xx
  • I did I told him that night and he was absolutely over the moon! Still going to the loo every what feels like 5 mins to ‘check’ haha I hope soon I can relax!

@Eforbes congratulations and welcome to the September club :) It’s very hard not to worry but just got to be positive about everything :)
  • @LT8088 aww how nice! :) 

@Eforbes welcome! :) I think we are all in the same boat with the anxiousness! Glad your early scan went well! 

Hope everyone is good! xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Regular
    edited Dec 21, 2023 10:04AM
    Post withdrawn at user's request
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Regular
    edited Dec 21, 2023 10:04AM
    Post withdrawn at user's request
  • @Minch406 I'm so sorry to hear that. Look after yourself. 
  • @Minch406 I’m so sorry, look after yourself and don’t give up hope.
    I think you can manage preferences in the emails you receive xx
  • Hi all! Got my BFP this morning! 😱 due end of September (don’t actually know when as had a random period last month which was 3 days light bleeding and then nothing for 2 days and then a 5 day bleed) so think somewhere between 22nd-28th haha! 

This is my second child (I have a daughter who is just two), but had a miscarriage before her so still feel pretty anxious! 

Hope everyone okay!
  • @Olivia1990 Welcome and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for you! :) x
  • Thanks @TeeAli22! Same to you! 😊
  • Hey girls, has anyone experienced pain in their left side at all? Last night I woke up with a pain in my left side which lasted about 10 minutes and then eased off and today I just have a dull kind of ache there, is this normal?! 
  • Not my left specifically. I have had a lot of twinges and cramping but actually mainly on my right or centrally. Wouldn’t describe it as pain though, more like mild period cramps. I had them in my last pregnancy too and they made me such an anxious wreck! If it’s particularly painful maybe call your doctor just to see what they say?
  • @Olivia1990 i know every symptom I start to panic and now I’m thinking was it a pain or a cramp! It was enough to wake me up but i have got cramps all over but just a weird ache in my left side now! I haven’t been to a doctor yet but have scheduled an appt for next week as I’ll be 6 weeks by then and didn’t want to do it too early so I wouldn’t really know who to ring to ask about it! 
  • @LT8088 if my cramps haven’t been central they’ve been to the left and a bit of a dull ache that side too. I’m taking it as that’s which side it implanted but going to run it past midwife when my app comes through (hopefully in next 2-3 weeks!). I’m 6 weeks on Sunday and touch wood no bleeding with the cramping! I have struggled to go to the loo and I’ve had bowel problems before, which results in a similar pain on my left side too so I’ve put it to a contribution of everything! Pregnancy hey! 🤣 x 
  • Hi ladies!! 
    CONGRATULATIONS 🥳 to all of you on your BFPs! 

I got my BFP on Wednesday and confirmed yesterday with a CBD - Pregnant 1-2 🥰

I really thought I was out this cycle as I didn’t get my BFP until CD40! But I do know I ovulate really late in my cycle though so I guess that explains things. 
    This is baby no.3! 😁

Does anyone else ovulate later in their cycle? If so how do you calculate how many weeks you are and what your due date is? 
    If I go by LMP then my DD is 11th September, but I know that’s not likely. I used the NHS dd calculator and I put in 40 day cycle (I’m not actually sure how long my cycle is because it’s my first since stopping the pill in aug 2020) it’s given me the 23rd September which I think is likely more accurate but who knows! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Looking forward to being on this pregnancy journey with you all xxx
  • @elexox Welcome to the group and congratulations!

If I were you I'd go with the second date (LMP but with a 40 days cycle). 

Personally I was tracking ovulation this time so I know what my dates are. But with my first pregnancy I had long cycles and no idea when I'd ovulated. I gave the midwives my LMP date but had also had an early scan so let them know my dates were out by 7-10 days (so they were planning to scan me at 11 weeks rather than 12). But the midwife said they couldn't use anything other than LMP date 🤷. I ended up having to go back to have my 12 week scan done a second time as, suprise suprise, I measured 11 weeks at that appointment.

You could give a different date for your LMP if you want when you book in with the midwife? Give the date your LMP would have been if you had a 28 day cycle. So 12 days after your actual LMP? Worst case is you have your 12 week scan too early though, which shouldn't be an issue cause they can just book you in for a second go 😄
  • @Curiosity101 hey!! 
    Thank youuu 🥰
    Thanks for your advice, I was thinking the same but when I was pregnant with my DD in 2017, my LMP dd was 28.02.18 but at my 12 week scan they dated me at 11 weeks 5 days & dd of 7.03.18, she ended up arriving on the 24.02.18 so I’m not that bothered about due dates really 🤣 
    I will mention that I ovulate late again at my booking appt! 
    Xx