Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2022

Due in September 2022

Replies

• Hi Ladies,

Coming back with an update. I am still getting brown spotting. Somedays a little more than the day before some days lesser than the day before. I went for my first scan on 28 Jan. Based on the scan the size of my gestational sac is the same as my LMP. I was 6 weeks 6 days during the scan and we have a heartbeat!! My EDD is 17 September 2022.

I had a miscarriage in Oct 21. Hence, I was very worried about the spotting. My gynae told me that its either I have a growth in my cervix or the blood is coming from the inside. During the scan she noted a lining of old blood below the sac and she did check my cervix to confirm there was no growth and everything is clean. So the blood must be coming from the inside. She told me that so long as its not bright red blood and it doesn't increase to fill up the liner I should not worry. I would suggest to see a doctor if it worries you a lot. At least I know whats going on with my body and can get on to my daily life else I will be so worried throughout the day.
  • @milecyoj really happy to hear it’s good news for you :smiley:
  • @milecyoj aww fab news, your gynae sounds really good with the level of detail you got too! 😊
  • Thank you ladies. Looking forward to hear on your progress  :)
  • Hello Ladies, how are you doing? I am in my 10 week and have an appointment schedule this Saturday. Can't wait to see my lil bean's progress. Not too sure if we can see the gender during the appointment but I hope we can.
  • Hi everyone, finally decided it was time to join the thread. I'm 10+2 today. Had a miscarriage in August so was wary about getting too excited too early due to that. Found out on 6th January on my birthday so that was a lovely surprise!

We've had early scans at my EPU at 6 weeks and last Friday due to my MC to check all is OK and for reassurance and all seems fine. Still waiting on my booking in appointment because apparently there's a backlog but my 12 week scan (where I'll actually be 13 weeks) is on 9th March. This is baby number 2 for us, we also have a little girl who will be 4 in March. I can't wait to tell her because she really wants to be a big sister!

Congratulations to you all and hope you are all well.
  • Hi there!
    I'm on my 9th week, going 10th. This is my 1st pregnancy and I must say it has been pretty challenging!

I've been having light spotting on & off for 3 weeks now. (light pink, only very minimal and only when wiping with a tissue)

Been on bed rest, haven't been out except for the weekly OB check-ups. Baby's looking fine with a good heartbeat but at this point, still scary and kinda frustrating. But praying we'll get past through this successfully 🙏🙏🙏

Been trying to brush all the negativity off my mind.😊

So yea, hope I can have some co-moms-to be to share some experience 😀
  • Hi ladies joining this thread if that’s ok? I was in the feb 21 group and still talk daily with the ladies and the group helped a lot!! 
    My story… had a MC 2 years ago then had my son last Feb, he’s just turned 1 last week, so pregnant with baby #2. Got my scan Monday but will be 12weeks 6days. So nervous as with the MC didn’t find out until the scan :/ 

hope everyone’s feeling ok?
  • Hi ladies, 

I am soon gonna we 12 weeks! Can't wait as I am having very bad morning sickness. If I ate the wrong thing in the morning and there goes the whole day of lying down in bed. I did my scan and it shows 10 week 2 days and everything was fine, we can even see little finger developing. As I am on the older side, both my gynae suggested me to do NIPT and we did and I am anxiously waiting for the results to be back hopefully this week to know if everything is alright and the gender of my baby. This is my second child. My son is almost 2.5 years old now.

• Had our scan on Wednesday. 13 weeks and 3 days. Hope you're all doing well x
  • Hi Ladies, 

Hope you are doing well. My morning sickness seems to improve a little and I hope I am more energetic this trimester. We had our 13 week scan last week and all looks good and we saw the gender of our baby already. Hope you are doing well.

• How is everyone getting on? We found out of Friday that we are having another girl. We only plan to have 2 children so I'm officially a girl mum haha. Hope you're all well x
  • I am officially a boy mum.. We are also planning to only have 2 children. Currently 22 weeks pregnant. Hope all of you are well too.
  • Hi ladies, I can't believe its about a month away to see my baby. I hope all of you are doing well and have a good pregnancy.. Can't wait to see my baby :)
  • I know, it's flown by! I'm due 11th September but I won't be allowed to get to my due date because baby has a problem with her lung. Her left lung hasn't developed properly. Hoping all will be ok at birth and we won't need neonatal but she will need an operation at around 12 months to remove the part that hadn't developed. Overall though on the whole everything is ok and been ok apart from having covid last week 🙈  but I was fine with it luckily.
    Hope everyone is doing ok xx
  • @xLisilx yupe it did.. I am due on 16 September but I think it will be earlier for me. Likely I will be induced as I work overseas and I am going home to deliver just like with my first. 

Sorry to hear about her lung, I hope the operation can help her and no more complication as she grow up. I caught covid when I was about 29 weeks. It was ok for me luckily too.. Just cough and flu no fever. I am due for my next doctor's appointment tomorrow and I hope he hasn't moved (the last appointment his position was good for vaginal birth but doc say too early to tell) and we can do natural birth just like with my first.

Good luck and praying for smooth delivery for you and everyone else.
  • I'll keep my fingers crossed that he's not moved for you!
    They've said she can live a normal life etc even if they didn't remove it but she would be more prone to infections and getting poorly which is why they want to take that part put. Hopefully after that she will be discharged and then continue her life as normal. Lungs apparently continue to develop through childhood so the normal but of lung will hopefully grow to fill the space of the part that is removed.
    Good luck with everything xx
  • @xLisilx Oh that's good to hear. Good Luck with everything too.

Went to the doctor's yesterday. All is good. and baby is in a good position. He is weighing above 2kg so unlikely he will move. 

Been on this forum since TTC for 2nd baby and I can't express how much it has helped comforted me during the process. Now its just welcoming this lil one.

• Maya Rose arrived on 1st September at 3.13pm after a very intense but fast back to back labour. She has coped well so far with the lung issue and we have been discharged and are now out patients and she will eb having a CT scan in around 6 weeks. Only just actually made the September crew haha! Good luck to everyone else, you're nearly there xx
  • Congratulations @xLisilx

My son has also arrived on 8 September. When I deliver him he was fine but later in the night he had issue breathing and Doc found out that he has pneumonia. I was scheduled to be discharged the next day after delivery which is normal for vaginal birth. I was very distraught that baby couldn't come home with me and he was in the NICU for 2 days. However, he did well and was in the hospital for 7 days for observation and antibiotics. We are all home now and baby is doing well.

Good luck to everyone else waiting.