Forum home Product Tests Expert Q&As

Pregnancy and postnatal fitness webchat, Monday 9th January, 12-1pm

Looking for advice on how to get fit for making a baby, how to keep in shape during pregnancy or the most effective way to lose the baby weight - and keep it off?

Pregnancy and postnatal fitness expert Vicky Warr is on hand to help in a LIVE WEBCHAT on Monday 9th January, 12-1pm.

Don't worry if you can't make that date. Leave your question below and Vicky will endeavour to answer as many questions as possible on the day...

Replies

• Hi Vicky, I know the webchat says pregnancy and postnatal fitness, and my question is a bit postnatal, but also prenatal! I'm looking for advice about getting fit to get pregnant for my 2ndd baby. I was in really good shape when we got pregnant with my first but I'm finding it harder to get into a good shape and weight I'm happy with for having a baby again. Do you have any tips for a) getting fit to get pregnant and b) getting fit again after having a baby? Thanks!xx
  • Hi Vicky,

I love my exercise, but I'm just into my second trimester now and wondering how I can carry on keeping fit with a bump. I love yoga or pilates once a week. I also like running a few times a week. Will I be able to keep up the exwercise and at what point should I stop? Or are there other forms of exercise that are better instead?

Thanks Vicky!!!
  • Hi Vicky. I had a baby 9 weeks ago and have already gained the definition back in my upper abs, but finding it harder to regain the def in my lower abs. Do you have any advice? Many thanks, Hayley
  • Hi all,

Don't forget, if you need further advice from pregnancy and postnatal fitness expert Vicky Warr, you can contact her on her Greatvine advice line: 0906 194 9932. She'll be able to offer you all the fitness advice you need.

(Calls cost ??1.53/min from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.)