Forum home Family life & relationships Family finances

tax advice please

i was speaking to someone who said when she finished work she put in a tax form and got a rebate as she stopped worked,is this something i should be doing? and do i need to tell inland rev im not returninhg to work


  • Hi

    I did this the other week. I sent in a form (can't remeber the name of it though sorry) and my P45 to the Inland revenue office that dealt with my last employer. I haven't heard or received anything yet and sent it about two weeks ago.

    i rang the IR for advice so maybe you could do that
  • so when i finsh work do i have to send a p45 in to tell them i have finsihed? where did you get form from? i wont get p45 till my mat pay finishes will i?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Featured Discussions