Forum home Family life & relationships Family finances

Save money on nannies!

Hi there all the mums and mums to be in Archway and Highgate,

We have just opened our lovely new child-minding service in Highgate and are looking for babies and toddlers to join us. We have competitive day rates and discounts for parents who are using our services for five or more days a week.

Unlike other nurseries, we are open Saturdays as well and we offer babysitting. We are flexible when it comes to early mornings and late evenings.

I am starting this business in the hope of giving our children an intellectual, harmonious, loving and creative environment to help them develop and grow, to meet their full potential and become confident, creative and intellectual.

I have worked in different nurseries and child-minding settings; therefore, I have based my experience on different examples and found one that I believe to be the best for a child’s development. I have studied my BSc in Education and Early Years and I’m planning to undertake my MA and PhD in child development and psychology. I am CRB checked and Ofsted registered.

I believe that I have created the environment that would stimulate children to develop in all the required areas based on EYFS, yet I am also working on a warm and welcoming atmosphere to build each child’s confidence and help them to be their happy, playful selves.

If you are interested to hear more about what we do and what our aims are, please feel free to contact me