Forum home Family life & relationships Family finances
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Desperate mum!

Hi all

I'm very new to all this My name is coral I have 2 children boy and girl age 2 and 6

I'm looking for abit of help and to make some new friends along the way 

I have recently lost my job due to bad depression and been off sick all the time just as Christmas and both my children's birthdays are round the corner 

I'm looking for abit of help to make these events still special..cheap clothes food toys anything at all would be brilliant also someone to chat to too would help my days go faster 

Thanks 

Replies

• Options

hi coral,

Their birthdays will still be special even just with one gift and some music on. Have you got any local toy sales on near you? There has been some advertised recently around me, the table top sale ones, so second hand toys but good condition. I’m sure you could pick up presents at places like this, or keep an eye out on local selling pages, lots of people getting rid to make way. 

what are you thinking for their birthdays? Party food at home can be cheap, and there is lots in the shops too.

xx

• Options
    Food wise I'd go to Heron Foods, come out with half a ton for twenty quid ;)