Forum home Family life & relationships Food & recipes
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

puddings

i need some dessert ideas please ladies. at the moment for afters evie generally has greek yoghurt or greek fromage frais with some sort of fruit puree, other times she'll have a rusk or two, sometimes a banana. i want something else to be able to give her as she must be getting a bit bored of the same things. i was thinking about some sort of cake and custard, but i dont want to be giving her sugary foods. she is almost months.......

Replies

• How about rice pudding,semolina,angel delight,jelly?Just some ideas.x
  • Hi ya,

Joshua usually has: yeo valley organic yoghurts, organix fruit jellies (maybe from 12 months though cant remember) organix fruit purees cos he wont eat fruit anyother way the little monkey, organix alphabet biscuits, packet or apricots and raisins and as a real treat we give him sugar free angel delight...I thought id give him a treat the other day of milky bar buttons and he turned into the toddler from hell so never again...well not until he can ask for it! I never give him chocolate but thought i would let him try it now he's nearly 15 months but he just wanted more and more xxx