Forum home Family life & relationships Food & recipes
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baked Beans

Hi

My lo is 25 weeks old and has been on 3 meals a day for the last 4weeks.
The hv said that once she got to 24 weeks she could eat what we eat pretty much.

Was just wondering if this included things like baked beans/spagetti hoops etc...

Many thanks

Replies

• Hi

I'd like to try lo with baked beans as well but I think the sugar and salt content might be a bit high. Be good to know if they are ok. Sorry I haven't been any help1 x
  • Dont know about baked beans but if your cooking and using stock cubes you need to buy ones especially for babies as they have less salt and sugar, or make your own stock. Oxo and knorr cubes are no good. you can get them from boots.
    viki x
  • i give my lo who is 9 months baked beans and spaghetti, i always get the reduced sugar and salt. I just don't give lo too much at a time x
  • I've given my lo, 8months, a few baked beans moxed up with some mashed potates etc. I bought the reduced salt kind and he's only having a tablespoon so I figured wouldn't do any harm. S x