Forum home Family life & relationships Food & recipes
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone making a feeding NY resolution?

Are you planning to cook more from scratch this year, or get your little one eating more veg? My resolution is to get my son eating more of the meals that my husband and I enjoy; with baby number two arriving in six weeks or so, I'm not going to have time to cook two separate meals every night, and neither do I want him living on fish fingers!

Post your resolutions, and let's keep each other motivated...

Lucy

Replies

• Hi Lucy I never make resolutions,although I could do with making hundreds,however I think yours are great. We never eat seperately here,and the boys have exact same as their dad,only me who's awkward(veggie!) It does make life so much easier!

Goo luck getting your  LO to munch on more veg! I arranged mine in funny faces at the start to get them interested! x

• We're eating more proper home cooked food.

I'm organising my housework a little better rather than bit of this,bit of that,never seem to get anywhere.

Kids are going into Scouts,off those behinds,away from those screens.

Work my way through the to do list,all those little jobs you put off for later,DIY,sorting.

Early to bed.

Sort those debts and don't run them back up again.

Weight loss is easy.Guaranteed to lose a pound or two when I have this little one in the summer.

Have already broken some,maybe most at least once this year,but it's somwtihng to aim for.

• Great ideas there, ladies. Making funny faces out of veggies is definitely worth a try.

Here's to more home cooked family meals in 2011... Have you checked out the Family Recipes section? Loads of great ideas there!

Lucy