Forum home Family life & relationships Food & recipes
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

dinners

im bored of the same old same old dinners cottage pie spag bol chicken toad int he hole need inspiration i have a slow cooker too x

Replies

• we eat alot more wraps, tacos, currys, salads, pasta dishes, jacket potatoes and soups more than anything at the moment. home made soups are great for the slow cookers, just bung it all in and let it cook. chooses all the veg you and kids love, add a little cream/creme fresh at the end if you like it too.

We make our own pizza too so it can be as healthy or as yummy as you like lol!

Thats about it really from me lol, we eat pretty symple food as ds1 is sooooo fussy!!!
  • we eat alot more wraps, tacos, currys, salads, pasta dishes, jacket potatoes and soups more than anything at the moment. home made soups are great for the slow cookers, just bung it all in and let it cook. chooses all the veg you and kids love, add a little cream/creme fresh at the end if you like it too.

We make our own pizza too so it can be as healthy or as yummy as you like lol!

Thats about it really from me lol, we eat pretty symple food as ds1 is sooooo fussy!!!