Forum home Family life & relationships Food & recipes
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

blue turkey soup

I cant believe it! I just spent almost 2 hrs preparing a turkey soup. I boiled the bones for stock added my fresh herbs ect. washed and prepared all my veg put it all together turned around to get the lid and when i turned bk my soup was BLUE!!?? after a closer inspection i realised it was a melted crayon! I cant believe it - the whole lot has gotta go. I tried to skim it out but its just not worth the risk. I dont know how it got there as the pot was on the back hob of the cooker and the kids were in the front room with my sister! Im so pi**ed off - all that work, still, its better than 2 ill lil men!! *sigh* :roll:

Elaine xx

Replies

• Your story made me giggle ... sorry ...

I've mostly stopped going to the effort of making special little one food and lol has what we are having but i remember clearly the mess i use to get the kitchen into when i had the blender out and i'm not much looking forward to doing it all for number 2.

better luck next time! x
  • Hi Elaine,

You'll have to change your name to Bridget Jones!!! :lol:

She made blue soup, didn't she (the dye came out of the string didn't it)? image

xxx
  • lol iv never seen bridget jones - might have to watch it! xx
  • This has to go down in toddler forum history as the best topic title ever LOL :lol:
    It's incredibly frustrating when stuff like this happens. I could scream when I've made a really tasty healthy dinner and my lo just touches it with his tongue then spits it on the floor. You end up resulting to fish fingers an pasta shapes which, of course, you were never going to do.....
  • This has to go down in toddler forum history as the best topic title ever LOL :lol:
    It's incredibly frustrating when stuff like this happens. I could scream when I've made a really tasty healthy dinner and my lo just touches it with his tongue then spits it on the floor. You end up resulting to fish fingers an pasta shapes which, of course, you were never going to do.....