Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Wednesday Weight Loss/Exercise

Morning

Another good day for my yesterday.  I'm at work today so that will keep me from picking at things I shouldn't.  I'm off to the gym when I finish as well. 

I really hope I see 10 something on the scales on Saturday.

B - Crumpet

L - Cuppa soup and ryvita

D - Chicken, potatoes and veg

Replies

• Hi SW.  Good day for me yesterday as well.  The baby was haaaard work yesterday afternoon so I took her for a little walk in the long (uphill) and then bolted out the door t the gym when h got home.  I'm also doing the 30 day plank challenge, day 3 today.  I have mum and baby yoga thus morning but I suspect I will mostly be sitting cuddling M.

Not sure food wise but b was marmite on toast, will snack on fruit but no idea for lunch or dinner.

Have a nice day x

• Morning. I had a good day yesterday as well. No snacking apart from on fruit and nuts (helped by the complete lack of treats in my office this week). I am feeling slightly less bloated than I was which is a good sign. Will got for a walk at lunch time if its not pouring with rain to get some exercise in as well.

Breakfast was cereal and fruit

Lunch will be a salad and fruit

Dinner I'm not sure about as I forgot to get anything out the freezer this morning and I think H is eating out at lunch time so my meal plan has gone out the window! It will probably be a fish cake and veggies.

Enjoy the day everyone.

• Well done ladies sounds like you are all doing well.

I am thinking about giving Slimming World a go - been p!ssing about for months now and need to get focussed!!

• Sounds like a good day yesterday all round!

Think I know why I ate my body weight in crap yesterday - I am full of cold today and feel rubbish :(  Was hoping to fit in lots of exercise this week as from the weekend can't do anything for the next 2 weeks but looks like that has gone out the window.  On the plus side I have no appetite today!

• Morph and Cedar you are both sounding really motivated, 5 weeks til Christmas, we can make a difference before then if we stick with it.

LC - Sorry your feeling poorly.  Why can't you do anything for the next 2 weeks?

• can I join in these threads again? been 'maintaining' for the last couple of months- 1lb on, 2lbs off, 2lbs on etc etc.

Trying to focus again so I can shift the last 10 lbs and hopefully drop a dress size.

B- banana and yoghurt

snack(!) 2 slices of brown bread toast and marmite

L tuna and natural yoghurt with jacket potato

D left over beef stew and veg

• Afternoon everyone,

SW, fingers crossed for a 10 something.

Morph and Cedar, sounds like you are both doing really well.

LC, hope you are feeling better soon.

AlsiT, go for it!

Carole, welcome back, I've only just come back myself.

Managed a 7.4lb loss today - don't think it's all genuine, I think some of it is because I weighed myself mid morning last week and first thing today but a good 3-4;bs is real loss so I'm really pleased. Been for a run this morning too, which was better than Saturday's one so that's all good.

B - Rice Krispies, grapes

Snack - Apple

L - Banana sandwich, homemade banana muffin

Snack - Pear

D - WW Chicken and potato casserole with broccoli and runner beans.

Snack - tea cake and a few sweets.

Right, off to walk to school for another activity point!

• OMG 7lbs!!! wow well done

• Hi all, I've had a good week so far. Goodness knows what the scales will say on Friday though... had a great week last week too but the scales said I'd gained 1.5lb, fingers crossed!

Todays menu

bfast- porridge

lunch- 2x toast and jam, fruit

snack - special k bar

dinner- wrap with cheese and salad, couldn't be arsed to cook!  low fat crisps.

Margot what a fab loss! Well done you x

• Margot that's fantastic, well done x