Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Saturday weight loss

I hope it's ok for me to start.

i reluctantly weighed myself and was a amazed. Ive lost 3lb!!!!

another half pound and I'm into the next stone bracket.

its so lovely that this torture of eating nonfat what so ever is paying off.

no idea what meals I'm eating today asim not that organised. Hope everyone has a good day and well done to all yesterday's losses.x

Replies

• Of course you can start the thread MrsC!

Well done on the loss, that's fantastic!!  So other than plain pasta, what else are you eating?

I had a very good day food wise yesterday, not one non-dukan thing passed my lips Angel just hope I can keep it up.  Another day or two of attack then I can have vegetables!!

Today's plan:

B - lemon cake

L - not entirely sure, need to pick something up from the shops.

D - chicken breast and bacon

Yogurts and sugar free jelly will also be eaten during the day!

• Morning all!

MrsC - well done on your loss, its good to see the hard work paying off.

B - wholemeal toast with low fat marg

L - not too sure yet as I'll probably be out and about

D - chicken fajitas

Weekends are the hardest so must be strict with myself, my motivation is a horrible photo that my SIL added on facebook - I look mahoosive in it! Maybe I should pin it on the fridge haha.

• Morning Mrs C! Well done on your 3lb loss that is fab!!

I had a glass of wine last night, well half as i wasn't really enjoying it so pleased Im not reliant on the booze cravings. Today Im going shopping to stock up on nice healthy foods. I need to look up a raman recipe before we head out.

Hope everyone has a good day.

• Missed you there DD, well done on sticking with the dukan!

Belle well done for stopping at half a glass! You'll feel more motivation once you've got lots of healthy bits in.

• Hi deedee

Yesterday I did a shop so I had home made burgers with no added fat and all the fat drained away with potato wedges and beans, I used fry light on the wedges. I think I may do Jamie Oliver's fish pie today and omit the cheese from mine and Heidi's today.

I have had roast chicken and veg with boiled pots or roasted with fry light but bistro gravy not H's own delicious gravy.

• Mcsquirtle - for once it isn't really that hard for me. After my Xmas hospital stay with my gall bladder the choice is eat fat or have pain and as I never want to feel that pain again its easy. I was only joking about it being torture, however I would love some bread andbutteror anything Christmassy as I missed it all, and research is varied about alcohol and whether it an increase the pain so I'm holding off that too at the moment.

It was a horrible situation to be in but I'm making The most of it and turning a negative to positive.

• MrsC - sounds like you still get quite a varied diet, more than mine is by the sounds of it!  

McS - I remember the first time I did WW and got to goal it was because of a horrible photo from our holiday of me in a bikini!  Hopefully the photo will help your motivation

Belle - that's great you only had the half a glass of wine!

• Belle that's great having only 1 glass. I can never usually stick to 1 glass

• Morning quicky from me as I'm at work. Well done mrs c on your loss.

B- oatbran and yoghurt

L- tuna capers and crab sticks

T- chicken fajitas (well without the peppers and wraps and salsa and guacamole and sour cream Weep)

No alcohol tonight as h suggested dryathlon Eek this month so iv said il do it up to the bday party on 27th then might have a vino there x

• Morning,  my diet starts today! I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. B - cereal, l - sandwich, d - pasta ready meal.  Going for a big healthy shop tomorrow.

• Afternoon everyone. We all sound motivated today. Went for a swim this morning, really enjoyed it. Having soup for dinner again tonight. Might have some wine as well later.

Mrs C my Dad had gall stones some years ago and lost a load of weight on the very low fat diet while waiting for his op to remove his gall bladder. So not surprised to hear you're losing.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

• Well I've just been weighed and all I can say is eugh.  Going to weigh myself again tomorrow and hoping it won't be as bad as it will be first thing and not after lunch like today eugh.

• Morning, well I've weighed myself again this morning and I'm a pound down on what I was yesterday afternoon so slightly better. I'm aiming to lose 3lbs this week which will be most of what I've put on over Christmas.  Off fora 3m run in a minute, my first in about 3 weeks so it aint going to be pretty.