Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

"older mums" and big families?

Hi to all you mums out there!! Young or old!! I am 34 nxt month and expecting my 4th child in August/September. My children are 17, 14 and 16 months. I started young and was hassled for that because I was also single (do I want to keep it/adopt it/foster it etc.... Now Im being asked if I am mad for starting again. My 16 month old is my husbands first and now he has no 2 on the way - we couldn't be happier. Who cares how old as long as Mum and baby are healthy. Well done to you all out there x

Replies

• HI ALL
    I AM 40 !! HEALTHY, FINANCIEELY SECURE AND EXPECTING NO 2!! HAVE 3 YEAR OLD ALREADY.. I FEEL BLESSED TO BE HAVING ANOTHER.. AND COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT OTHERS OPINIONS. SO LONG AS ME AND BABY ARE WELL.. SO WHAT! HAVING A TODDLERS IS TIRING ANYWAY! BUT THE MOST REWARDING JOB EVER! WELL DONE TO THOSE WHO HAVE LOADS OF BABES!! I SAY YOU ARE AS OLD AS YOU FEEL AND I FEEL 18 STILL! CANT WAIT TO BE MUMMY AGAIN IN SEPT! LORRAINE X
  • im 37yrs having my 4th child which was not planned but very much wanted my daughter made me a nan in nov 2006 i also have a 17yr old son & a 10yr old daughter but they are all fine about it im now 33 weeks not long to go ppl look if i take my granson out at my belly then at him i just smile & carry on walking i don't care what they think its there problem :lol: