Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does it annoy you when...?

People post questions which you (and several other members) try your hardest to answer as fully as possible and the question poster nevers replies to say thanks.
It just bugs me. Its good manners to say thank you when someone helps you, how difficult is it?

Replies

• Options
    I do try to go back to my topics and see if people reply and will say thanks, but sometimes lose track or don't come on for a few days.
    I personally don't get offended if people don't say thanks, we all help each other on different topics usually and all appreciate it!
  • Options
    I usually do try and say thanks but it wouldn't offend me if they didn't. We are all here to help each other out and give advice.
  • Options
    Hi Pixie and everyone

i'd just like to confess to being probably the worst one ever for replying with a big thank you

so can i just add a huge overdue thank to everyone that ever answers my posts lol

• Options
    It looks like me that gets bugged by this. Hmmm, methinks I might be a touch too sensitive.
  • Options
    hi pixie,
    I can se where you are coming from. I do think somethimes it is a bit pointless starting a topic where people reply or give their points of view, then the author never gets back to reply to their original post. In terms of saying thank you i dont get offended. It would just be nice if they acknowledge the feedback by replying!

Sometimes it does take a while searching for a post, but if you were the author you would think they would at least reply when they ask for advice etc. so i can see why it buggs you image xxx